Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 03:32:59 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* cellar-wg/matroska-specification (+2/-1/💬2)
  2 issues created:
  - Multiple WebVTT comment blocks (by mkver)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/394 
  - Simplify the elements formatting (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/393 [formatting] 

  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #375 Add Support for Closed Captions to .MKV container (1 by MikeChenMM)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/375 [codec mapping] 
  - #373 Write down how extra data is saved for usage with AVC & HEVC (1 by JeromeMartinez)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/373 [codec mapping] [format extension] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Write down how extra data is saved for usage with AVC & HEVC https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/373 [codec mapping] [format extension] 

Pull requests
-------------
* cellar-wg/matroska-specification (+0/-1/💬2)
  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #390 Add AVC and HEVC codec mappings with BlockAdditionMapping 2 (2 by JeromeMartinez, dyspr0sium)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/390 [codec mapping] [spec_codecs] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Add AVC and HEVC codec mappings with BlockAdditionMapping 2
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/390 [codec mapping] [spec_codecs] 

* cellar-wg/ebml-specification (+8/-13/💬13)
  8 pull requests submitted:
  - Use the 2003 correction of the ITU V42 CRC (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/356 [bug] 
  - fixed bullet-point text style (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/355 [clarifications] 
  - Use the plural form of semantic when used as a noun (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/354 [bug] [clarifications] 
  - Reword the DocTypeExtensionVersion support requirements (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/353 [clarifications] 
  - Use consistent formatting for the id declarations (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/352 [formatting] 
  - fix typo (by retokromer)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/351 
  - Apply the recursive punctuation change mentioned in AUTH48 12) (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/350 [clarifications] 
  - Clean bool attributes text (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/349 [clarifications] 

  7 pull requests received 13 new comments:
  - #356 Use the 2003 correction of the ITU V42 CRC (3 by dericed, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/356 [bug] 
  - #355 fixed bullet-point text style (1 by dericed)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/355 [clarifications] 
  - #351 fix typo (1 by retokromer)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/351 
  - #347 Clarify the big-endian storage of the EBML ID (2 by dericed, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/347 [clarifications] 
  - #346 Fix the GlobalParentOccurence spelling (3 by retokromer, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/346 [bug] [clarifications] 
  - #342 turn "xsd" sourcecode tag into "xml" tag (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/342 [bug] [formatting] 
  - #340 Documentation definition fixes (2 by dericed, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/340 [bug] 

  13 pull requests merged:
  - Use the 2003 correction of the ITU V42 CRC
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/356 [bug] 
  - Clarify the big-endian storage of the EBML ID
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/347 [clarifications] 
  - reword the EBMLSchema XML usage as suggested in AUTH48
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/345 [clarifications] 
  - Reword the DocTypeExtensionVersion support requirements
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/353 [clarifications] 
  - rewrite introduction line as proposed during AUTH48
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/343 [clarifications] 
  - add some keywords to the document for easier searching in the RFCs
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/344 [build system] 
  - Clean bool attributes text
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/349 [clarifications] 
  - turn "xsd" sourcecode tag into "xml" tag
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/342 [bug] [formatting] 
  - Use the plural form of semantic when used as a noun
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/354 [bug] [clarifications] 
  - add missing for in the range description
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/348 [bug] [formatting] 
  - Use consistent formatting for the id declarations
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/352 [formatting] 
  - Apply the recursive punctuation change mentioned in AUTH48 12)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/350 [clarifications] 
  - Fix the GlobalParentOccurence spelling
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/346 [bug] [clarifications] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification