Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 03:32:59 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Pull requests
-------------
* cellar-wg/matroska-specification (+0/-0/💬7)
  3 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #390 Add AVC and HEVC codec mappings with BlockAdditionMapping 2 (4 by JeromeMartinez, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/390 [codec mapping] [spec_codecs] 
  - #389 Add AVC and HEVC codec mappings with BlockAdditionMapping (2 by mbunkus, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/389 [codec mapping] [spec_codecs] 
  - #377 Add AVC and HEVC codec mappings (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/377 [codec mapping] [spec_codecs] 

* cellar-wg/ebml-specification (+7/-0/💬0)
  7 pull requests submitted:
  - add missing for in the range description (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/348 [bug] [formatting] 
  - Clarify the big-endian storage of the EBML ID (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/347 [clarifications] 
  - Fix the GlobalParentOccurence spelling (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/346 [clarifications] 
  - reword the EBMLSchema XML usage as suggested in AUTH48 (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/345 [clarifications] 
  - add some keywords to the document for easier searching in the RFCs (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/344 [build system] 
  - rewrite introduction line as proposed during AUTH48 (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/343 [clarifications] 
  - turn "xsd" sourcecode tag into "xml" tag (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/342 [bug] [formatting] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification