Subject: [Cellar] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-17: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 22:32:26 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-17: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ comments ]]

[ section 3.3 ]

* Suggest either defining colorspace_type value and coder_type values
  before using them, or provide a reference in this section (i.e. just
  include a reference to sections 4.2.3 and 4.2.5).

[[ nits ]]

[ section 3.2 ]

* In the description of Figure 3:
  "relatively positions" -> "relatively positioned", I think.

[ section 3.3 ]

* "signed 16-bit signed integer": choose any one instance of 'signed', I'd say

[ section 3.7.2 ]

* "and then if used transparency" -> "and then, if used, transparency"

---

From: Jerome Martinez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 17:56:47 +0200

Hi Erik,

Thank you for your feedback.
I handled the issues in the following PR:
https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1/pull/229
And it is being reviewed by other FFV1 spec authors.

Jérôme