Subject: [Cellar] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cellar-codec-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 06:03:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime transmission WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Matroska Media Container Codec Specifications
        Authors         : Steve Lhomme
                          Moritz Bunkus
                          Dave Rice
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cellar-codec-05.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2020-10-19

Abstract:
   This document defines the Matroska codec mappings, including the
   codec ID, layout of data in a "Block Element" and in an optional
   "CodecPrivate Element".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cellar-codec/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-cellar-codec-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cellar-codec-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/