Subject: [Cellar] this week's meeting

From: Moritz Bunkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 12:16:50 +0100

Hey,

just wanted to let you know that I might not be able to make this week's
meeting due to work. I'll try to make it, but it's a bigger migration that
can only be done outside of regular business hours.

Kind regards,
mosu

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 15:20:32 -0500

Hi, Moritz,

> can only be done outside of regular business hours.

Thanks for letting us know! Goof luck, and we'll try to do the right thing
if you are delayed.

Best,

Spencer

---

From: Michael Niedermayer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 13:48:56 +0100

> can only be done outside of regular business hours.

Seems i half forgot and then also didnt make it 

sorry

[...]
-- 
Michael     GnuPG fingerprint: 9FF2128B147EF6730BADF133611EC787040B0FAB

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible. -- Voltaire

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 09:32:50 -0500

Hi, Michael,

> Seems i half forgot and then also didnt make it

The reminder/"any special requests"" e-mail went out REALLY late for the
March meeting. My apologies for that.

I'll try to do better in the future.

Best,

Spencer, who almost forgot to send the email completely :-)