Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 03:38:38 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+0/-0/💬4)
  2 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #456 Remove mentions of Control Track in the main spec (1 by hubblec4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/456 [clarifications] [enhancement] [spec_main] 
  - #454 All extension tag is invalid in ebml_matroska.xml (3 by nerg4l, robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/454 [XML Schema] [bug] [format extension] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+4/-0/💬4)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Add a type to extensions in the EBML Schema (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/462 [XML Schema] [bug] [spec_main] 
  - Move control track related content in a separate document (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/461 [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - fix power of two RFC markdown (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/460 [XML Schema] [bug] [spec_main] 
  - Remove the "1 bit" mention in the specification (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/459 [clarifications] [spec_main] 

  4 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #462 Add a type to extensions in the EBML Schema (1 by hubblec4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/462 [XML Schema] [bug] [spec_main] 
  - #461 Move control track related content in a separate document (1 by hubblec4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/461 [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - #459 Remove the "1 bit" mention in the specification (1 by hubblec4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/459 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - #457 Make ordered chapters flag mandatory (1 by hubblec4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/457 [XML Schema] [enhancement] [spec_main] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/Cellar-FLAC
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/chair-notes