Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 01:15:52 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+0/-0/💬4)
  1 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #518 add a note about MIME types of font attachments (4 by Liisachan, robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/518 [enhancement] [spec_codecs] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+4/-3/💬1)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Create the IANA registry for Matroska IDs (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/563 [enhancement] [clarifications] [spec_codecs] 
  - remove legacy text about default values (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/562 [bug] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - fix SHOULD NOT normative text in deprecated IDs (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/561 [bug] [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - reorder some attributes to have consistent parameter order (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/560 [formatting] [XML Schema] 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #115 info on storing/using font files in attachments (1 by Liisachan)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/115 [clarifications] [spec_main] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - remove legacy text about default values
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/562 [bug] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - reorder some attributes to have consistent parameter order
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/560 [formatting] [XML Schema] 
  - fix SHOULD NOT normative text in deprecated IDs
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/561 [bug] [formatting] [spec_main] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/Cellar-FLAC
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/chair-notes