Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 00:55:53 -0800 (PST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+0/-1/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #422 Consider providing a facility for integer-fraction timescales (1 by mkver)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/422 [format addition] [clarifications] [spec_main] [spec_tags] [matroska-v5] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Generate the IANA list of Matroska IDs https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/568 [enhancement] [spec_main] [build system] 

* ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification (+0/-6/💬7)
  5 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #90 Missing singedness indication (1 by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/90 
  - #88 LPC decoding details missing (3 by fweimer, ktmf01, retokromer)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/88 
  - #87 Missing specification of wasted bits-per-sample value (1 by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/87 
  - #83 Missing specification of bits-per-sample adjustment for subframes (1 by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/83 
  - #55 Golomb-Rice (from flac-dev) (1 by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/55 

  6 issues closed:
  - Golomb-Rice (from flac-dev) https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/55 
  - Missing singedness indication https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/90 
  - Included fixed LPC parameters https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/89 
  - Missing specification of bits-per-sample adjustment for subframes https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/83 
  - Missing specification of wasted bits-per-sample value https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/87 
  - APPLICATION metadata block: riff (BWF), aiff and w64 https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/103 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+0/-1/💬4)
  3 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #573 avs3 (IEEE 1857.10) video codec mapping (1 by xatabhk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/573 [enhancement] [spec_codecs] 
  - #521 Rewrite timestamp intepretations using ticks (2 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/521 [clarifications] 
  - #437 allow TrackTimestampScale in Matroska v4 (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/437 [enhancement] [clarifications] [spec_main] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Generate the initial IANA registry for Matroska IDs
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/578 [build system] 

* ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification (+2/-2/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Split section scope between abstract and introduction (by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/125 
  - Add section Numerical Considerations (by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/124 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Replace tables under RESIDUAL with text
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/122 
  - Add a thorough explanation on all four subframe types
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/97 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-test-files
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-test-files
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/chair-notes