Subject: [Cfrg] Deadline for Security in Distribute Computing - This Thursday!

From: Amir Herzberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 10:09:56 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

Due to the many requests for an extension, the program chair has
agreed to move the deadline for submission to PODC'03, and therefore also 
for the special track on Security in Distributed Computing. The new 
deadline is this THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 6. I think this could be a really great 
event due to the convenient location (Boston), key note lectures (By 
Lampson, Micali, Anderson, Lamport, Lynch, Meyer and Wright - at least the 
first three on security), two security tutorials, and the opportunity for 
interaction between the distributed computing, security and crypto 
communities. And I'm sure there will be interesting presentations and 
discussions. Even if you can't submit, you should plan to attend.

As before, the Call For Papers can be found at
http://www.podc.org/podc2003/security-track-cfp.html
Instructions for how to submit electronically:
http://www.podc.org/podc2003/cfp.html#how
We look forward to your submissions! See you in Boston on July.

Best regards, and apologies for cross-posting (as well as for sending this 
reminder too late...),

Amir Herzberg
Chair of the Security in Distributed Computing Track

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amir Herzberg
http://amir.herzberg.name

_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg