Subject: [Cfrg] Last Call: 'Using AES CCM Mode With IPsec ESP' to Standard (fwd)

From: canetti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:27:45 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:42:24 -0400
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce:  ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: 'Using AES CCM Mode With IPsec ESP' to Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the IP Security Protocol WG to 
consider 'Using AES CCM Mode With IPsec ESP' 
<draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-aes-ccm-04.txt> as a Standard. 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2003-08-26.
                                                                                       
File(s) can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-aes-ccm-04.txt

_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg