Subject: [Cfrg] A new cipher -- Please take a look

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:57:59 -0400

http://www.macfergus.com/helix/

_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg

---

From: Greg Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 07:36:29 +1000

>http://www.macfergus.com/helix/

I've been beating on Helix for a few months now, and am quite impressed. 
There's reference C source code on our web page http://www.qualcomm.com.au 
if anyone wants to look at it. By my benchmarks, SOBER-128 is faster and 
has very similar functionality; there's source code and documents etc for 
that there too.

Greg.

Greg Rose                                       INTERNET: [email-masked]
Qualcomm Australia          VOICE:  +61-2-9817 4188   FAX: +61-2-9817 5199
Level 3, 230 Victoria Road,                http://people.qualcomm.com/ggr/
Gladesville NSW 2111    232B EC8F 44C6 C853 D68F  E107 E6BF CD2F 1081 A37C