Subject: Re[x]: please, confirm fjOi

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 22:05:48 -0500

.

Join Net-Gaming-Casino.com now to get your 100%
match B0NUS up to $2OO FREE!
Just imagine how much you can win with all this money!

The down1oad takes less than 1O minutes on average Internet connection
(you don't even need to make additional downloads later!). All your
favorite games including Blackjack, Roulette, Stud Poker, V1de0
Poker, S1ot Machines and other casino games are in the package.

100% match bonus up to $2OO FREE is for new players 0nly. The bonus
will be credited to your account instant1y when you make your first
deposit (min. $2O). If you have any questions, feel free to contact
the support staff at

[email-masked]

Click on the button below to start winning at Net-Gaming-Casino.com right
now!

accept physic aid cloths immerge

bNGdqMijOFmHiBZRImtEpTHRIIBaLTqNTXQ