Subject: [Cfrg] Please review: draft-songlee-aes-cmac-02.txt

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 19:02:40 -0500

The authors of this document have requested publication as an
Informational RFC.  Please respond with any concerns within
the next two weeks.

Technical Summary

   AES-CMAC uses the AES cipher block to provide a 128-bit message
   authentication code (MAC).  The document provides clear guidelines
   on the use of AES-CMAC, test vectors, and test code.

Working Group Summary

   This is an individual submission.

Protocol Quality

   The AES-CMAC is one of choices for the message authentication
   code (MAC) and key derivation function (KDF) supported in
   IEEE 802.16e.  We believe that AES-CMAC has been implemented by
   INTEL, Runcom and SAMSUNG for their IEEE 802.16e-compliant products.
   We believe that other vendors develop or have developed AES-CMAC for
   their IEEE 802.16e-compliant products.

   This document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.

Document URL

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-songlee-aes-cmac-02.txt

_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg