Subject: [Cfrg] Public comments on the NIST hash algorithm requirements and evaluation criteria

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 14:00:01 -0400

Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 12:13:58
-0400

To: [email-masked]

From: Shu-jen Chang <[email-masked]>

Subject: Public comments on the hash algorithm requirements and
evaluation criteria posted online

Public comments on the hash algorithm requirements and evaluation
criteria (see Federal Register Notice Vol. 72, No. 14, January 23, 2007)
are now available for review at

http://www.csrc.nist.gov/pki/HashWorkshop/Public_Comments/2007_May.html
.

For other information related to NIST's hash algorithm competition,
please visit

http://www.nist.gov/hash-function
.

Regards,

Shu-jen

_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg