Subject: [Cfrg] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-kato-camellia-ctrccm-00.txt]

From: KATO Akihiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:38:04 +0900

CFRG ML lists,

We would appreciate any comments you may have regarding the first
revision of this draft, either privately or to the mailing list. I
apologize if you got this email more than once.

Regards,

KATO Akihiro.

-------- Original Message --------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Camellia Counter mode and Camellia Counter with CBC Mac mode
algorithms
	Author(s)	: A. Kato, M. Kanda
	Filename	: draft-kato-camellia-ctrccm-00.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2007-11-13
	
    This document describes the algorithms and test vectors of Camellia
    block cipher algorithm in Counter (CTR) mode and Counter with Cipher
    Block Chaining MAC (CCM) Mode.  The purpose of this document is to
    make the Camellia-CTR and Camellia-CCM algorithm conveniently
    available to the Internet Community.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kato-camellia-ctrccm-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-kato-camellia-ctrccm-00.txt".

_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg