Subject: [Cfrg] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-kutylowski-mrsa-algorithm-00.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 13:13:11 -0400

This might be of interest to some on the list.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-kutylowski-mrsa-algorithm-00.txt
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 08:08:42 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : Mediated RSA cryptography specification for additive 
private key splitting (mRSAA)
	Author(s)       : Miroslaw Kutylowski
                           Przemyslaw Kubiak
                           Michal Tabor
                           Daniel Wachnik
	Filename        : draft-kutylowski-mrsa-algorithm-00.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2011-07-06

    This document describes recommendations for the implementation of
    public key cryptography based on the mediated RSA algorithm. The
    Mediated RSA algorithm bases on fragmentation of a private key. As a
    result the signature process consists from multiple stages. The
    verification process is the same as in the case of RSA algorithm
    [RFC 3447].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kutylowski-mrsa-algorithm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kutylowski-mrsa-algorithm-00.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt