Subject: [Cfrg] Request for agenda items in Dallas

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:13:23 +0000

Dear CFRG participants,
Chairs have requested a 2 hour slot in Dallas. Please let us know (*) if there are any particular topics you would like to see discussed or you would like to present.

Best Regards,
Alexey on behalf of chairs.

(*) - please reply to the mailing list or directly to chairs, but if you want to moan, *only* do it directly to chairs.

---

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 19:04:06 +0100

Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]> writes:

> Dear CFRG participants,
> Chairs have requested a 2 hour slot in Dallas. Please let us know (*)
> if there are any particular topics you would like to see discussed or
> you would like to present.

Please consider allocating a slot for scrypt.  Rich Salz will be present
and can talk about it.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf-02

/Simon