Subject: [Cfrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-webcrypto-algorithms-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 07:36:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Guidelines for Cryptographic Algorithms in the W3C Web Cryptography API
        Authors         : Harry Halpin
                          Graham Steel
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-webcrypto-algorithms-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-11-17

Abstract:
   This overview document provides information on the current state of
   algorithms made available by the W3C Web Cryptography API, including
   whether protocols have security proofs or known weaknesses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-webcrypto-algorithms/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-webcrypto-algorithms-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Harry Halpin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 10:40:24 -0500

>    whether protocols have security proofs or known weaknesses.

Note that this is the first version, a second version taking into
account the last round of comments from CFRG will be published next week.

   cheers,
        harry

> _______________________________________________
> Cfrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg