Subject: [Cfrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-eddsa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 00:18:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Edwards-curve Digital Signature Algorithm (EdDSA)
        Authors         : Simon Josefsson
                          Ilari Liusvaara
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-eddsa-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2015-12-09

Abstract:
   The elliptic curve signature scheme Edwards-curve Digital Signature
   Algorithm (EdDSA) is described.  The algorithm is instantiated with
   recommended parameters for the Curve25519 and Curve448 curves.  An
   example implementation and test vectors are provided.

   NOTE: Anything not about Ed25519 in this document is premature and
   there is at least one FIXME that makes some things unimplementable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-eddsa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-eddsa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-eddsa-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 09:41:22 +0100

All,

The draft-irtf-cfrg-eddsa-01 just announced is an update to fix minor
issues and add more text around ed448.

Document is here:

Diff against -00 is here:
  https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-eddsa-01.txt

/Simon