Subject: [Cfrg] Fwd: code points for brainpool curves for DNSSEC

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 18:00:52 +0000

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: code points for brainpool curves for DNSSEC
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 18:00:18 +0000
From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Hiya,

The brainpool folks have written an I-D [1] that they are pushing
through the rfc editor's independent stream. [2]

That I-D wants to register code points for using their curves for
DNSSEC.

For documents that come through the independent stream, the IESG
does an RFC 5742 [3] conflict review. The purpose of that review
is to check that the RFC doesn't conflict with ongoing work in
the IETF.

If you have thoughts on this, please let me know before Dec 17th.
I'll forward this to the dnsop, cfrg and curdle mailing lists
to check there too. Apologies if you get >1 copy of this. Please
try follow up on the saag list if you can.

Thanks,
Stephen.

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmidt-brainpool-dnssec
[2] https://www.rfc-editor.org/pubprocess/
[3] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5742