Subject: [Cfrg] Agenda for meeting at EuroCrypt 2016

From: "Paterson, Kenny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 13:40:33 +0000

Dear All,

Please find below the agenda for the meeting of CFRG that will take place
at EuroCrypt 2016 this week. The meeting is open to all - you do not need
to be registered for the conference in order to come to this meeting.
Unfortunately, we are not able to stream the meeting.

It'd be great if someone who is coming to the meeting could take minutes -
please e-mail me offlist if you're willing to do that.

Regards

Kenny

---

CFRG - Crypto Forum Research Group

EuroCrypt 2016, Vienna
Thursday, May 12, 2016
Saulenhalle, Aula der Wissenschaften
<http://www.aula-wien.at/>

13:30 - Chairs' welcome and document status update (10 mins)

13:40 - Shay Gueron/Adam Langley/Yehuda Lindell (30 mins + 10 mins
discussion)
	AES-GCM-SIV
	https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-gcmsiv-01

14:20 - Joel Alwen (30 mins + 10 mins discussion)
	Memory-Hard Functions
	https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/05/12/cfrg/slides/slides-int
erim-2016-cfrg-1-1.pdf

15:00 - Andreas Huelsing (10 mins update + 10 mins disucssion)
	XMSS: Extended Hash-Based Signatures
	https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-irtf-cfrg-xmss-hash-based-signatures-03.txt

15:20 - AOB (10 mins)

15:30 - Meeting ends