Subject: [Cfrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-argon2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 05:31:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum of the IETF.

        Title           : The memory-hard Argon2 password hash and proof-of-work function 
        Authors         : Alex Biryukov
                          Daniel Dinu
                          Dmitry Khovratovich
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-argon2-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-09-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the Argon2 memory-hard function for password
   hashing and proof-of-work applications.  We provide an implementer
   oriented description together with sample code and test vectors.  The
   purpose is to simplify adoption of Argon2 for Internet protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-argon2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-argon2-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-argon2-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/