Subject: [Cfrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 05:25:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum of the IETF.

        Title           : Re-keying Mechanisms for Symmetric Keys
        Authors         : Stanislav Smyshlyaev
                          Russ Housley
                          Mihir Bellare
                          Evgeny Alekseev
                          Ekaterina Smyshlyaeva
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2017-02-27

Abstract:
   This specification contains a description of a variety of methods to
   increase the lifetime of symmetric keys.  It provides external and
   internal re-keying mechanisms that can be used with such modes of
   operations as CTR, GCM, CBC, CFB, OFB and OMAC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/