Subject: [Cfrg] [IEEE ATC 2017] Call for Workshop and Special Session Proposal DEADLINE: Feb 15

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 17:19:32 +0100

Dear colleague,

  apologies for multiple postings.

  In conjunction with the 14th IEEE International Conference on  
Advanced and Trusted Computing (ATC 2017), we will organize some  
workshops.

  The workshop proposals should be submitted to [email-masked]

  Further information are provided in the ATC Call for Workshop page[1] .

  All accepted papers will be included in the ATC 2017 proceedings  
published by IEEE.

  Workshop/Special Session proposals should contain following information:

  ·  The title of the workshop/special session, including both full  
name and abbreviation (for workshop)

  ·  The objectives, scope, and contributions to the main conference  
(up to 1 page)

  ·  The short bios of the key organizers and their related experience

  ·  The procedure for selecting papers, plans for dissemination  
(e.g., how to advertise and special issues of journals), and the  
expected number of participants

  ·  A tentative list of program committee members

  ·  The (tentative) website/URL of the proposed workshop/special session

  Important Schedule for ATC Workshops and Special Sessions:

  ·  Proposal Due: extended to Feb 15, 2017

  ·  Proposal Notification: extended to Feb 20, 2017

  ·  Paper Submission, Notification: TBD by individual workshops

  ·  Final Camera-ready Paper Due: June 10, 2017

  Best regards,

  Riccardo Lazzeretti

  [email-masked]

  Workshop Chair

  IEEE Advanced and Trusted Computing (ATC 2017)

Links:
------
[1] http://cse.stfx.ca/~smartworld/2017/atc/cfw.php