Subject: [Cfrg] Preliminary agenda for CFRG meeting at IETF99

From: "Paterson, Kenny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2017 16:43:22 +0000

Dear CFRG,

Below is a preliminary agenda for the forthcoming CFRG meeting at IETF99
in Prague in a couple of weeks.

Comments/corrections are welcome. Note that almost everyone's time was
squeezed because of high demand for speaking slots.

If you are a speaker (or someone is speaking on your behalf), please get
slides to me by end of the day this coming Thursday. This is a hard
deadline.

Best regards,

Kenny (for the chairs)

---

CFRG Agenda
IETF 99 Prague, Czech Republic
July 18, 2017  15:50 - 17:50  Congress Hall I,

Chairs:  Alexey Melnikov and Kenny Paterson

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-99-cfrg/

*** PRELIMINARY ***

15:50 CFRG status update from CFRG chairs
      (5 mins; Kenny Paterson)

15:55 Re-keying Mechanisms for Symmetric Keys
      (10 + 10; Stanislav V. Smyshlyaev)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying/)

16:15 Verifiable Random Functions
      (10 + 10; Sharon Goldberg)
      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-goldbe-vrf-01

16:35 Collective Edwards-Curve Digital Signature Algorithm
      (10 + 10; Bryan Ford)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ford-cfrg-cosi/

16:55 The Transition from Classical to Post-Quantum Cryptography
      (5 + 5; Kenny Paterson for Paul Hoffman)
      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-c2pq-01

17:05 Hash-Based Signatures
      (10 + 5; David McGrew)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcgrew-hash-sigs/
      See also:
http://eprint.iacr.org/2017/349.pdf;  http://eprint.iacr.org/2017/349.pdf;
https://github.com/cisco/hash-sigs

17:20 KangarooTwelve
      (10 + 5; Quynh Dang for Beno"t Viguier)
      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-viguier-kangarootwelve-00

17:35 Two curve proposals
      (10 + 5; Andrew Allen for Dan Brown)

17:50 Close of CFRG meeting