Subject: [Cfrg] Status of KangarooTwelve draft

From: Benoît Viguier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 12:46:53 +0000

Dear CFRG participants,

Due to time and expense constraints, I will not be presenting the 
KangarooTwelve
draft (https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-viguier-kangarootwelve-00) at 
the CFRG meeting
in Singapore.

I heard David Wong's remarks and the feedback provided to Quynh Dang in 
Prague and
will address these points into the next version of the draft (to be 
expected
in early December).

I will participate and request a time slot at the next CFRG meeting on 
London.

-- 
Kind regards,

Benoît Viguier
Software Engineer - PhD Student | Cryptography & Formal Methods
Radboud University | Mercator 1, room 03.17, Toernooiveld 212
6525 EC Nijmegen, the Netherlands | www.viguier.nl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message (and any attachments) is intended solely for the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential information. If you are not the addressee, do
not copy this message (and any attachments), forward or share this message
with third parties. You are requested to notify the sender immediately and
delete this message.