Subject: [Cfrg] Looking for volunteers for a new CFRG co-chairs

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 18:47:27 +0100

Dear CFRG participants,

After consulting with the IRTF Chair CFRG chairs would like to solicit
volunteers for the 3rd CFRG co-chair to help with workload.

Feel free to volunteer yourself or to volunteer somebody else.
Nominations should be sent directly to CFRG chairs
<[email-masked]> and to Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>.
Also, if you have some questions about what kind of work CFRG chairs do
and how much time we spend doing it, don't hesitate to ask CFRG chairs
directly.

Best Regards,
Kenny and Alexey, as CFRG chairs

---

From: "Dang, Quynh (Fed)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 12:27:47 +0000

Hi Alexey, Kenney and Allison,

I would like to nominate Scott Fluhrer.

Best Regards,

Quynh.

________________________________
From: Cfrg <[email-masked]> on behalf of Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 1:47 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Cfrg] Looking for volunteers for a new CFRG co-chairs

Dear CFRG participants,

Best Regards,

_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irtf.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fcfrg&amp;data=02%7C01%7Cquynh.dang%40nist.gov%7Cc73e16d322264392012808d5ecd69aa5%7C2ab5d82fd8fa4797a93e054655c61dec%7C1%7C0%7C636675328814122659&amp;sdata=3SKIE4e3WenvihvNyMTUiPuYSvrMC2vf4utuwosZFsI%3D&amp;reserved=0