Subject: [CGA-EXT] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-krishnan-cgaext-proxy-send-01

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 16:42:06 +0200

Folks, 

FYI, an update of the Secure Proxy ND Support for SEND. It has added 
support for RFC3775 ND proxying by a MIPv6 HA, and a PMIPv6 MAG.

Comments are more than welcome!

--julien

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-krishnan-cgaext-proxy-send-01
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 07:36:18 -0700 (PDT)

A new version of I-D, draft-krishnan-cgaext-proxy-send-01.txt has been successfuly submitted by Suresh Krishnan and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-krishnan-cgaext-proxy-send
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Secure Proxy ND Support for SEND
Creation_date:	 2008-06-05
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 22

Abstract:
Secure Neighbor Discovery (SEND) specifies a method for securing
Neighbor Discovery (ND) signaling against specific threats.  As
specified today, SEND assumes that the node advertising an address is
the owner of the address and is in possession of the private key used
to generate the digital signature on the message.  This means that
the Proxy ND signaling initiated by nodes that do not possess
knowledge of the address owner's private key cannot be secured using
SEND.  This document extends the current SEND specification with
support for Proxy ND, the Secure Proxy ND Support for SEND.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
CGA-EXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cga-ext