Subject: [CGA-EXT] Home for Docomo SEND Found

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 13:34:09 -0700

Suresh Krishnan ([email-masked]) has agreed to take over the 
Docomo SEND implementation and continue working with it.

Jean-Michel Combes also has a group of people working on SEND called 
MobiSEND. They've patched it to run on recent Debian versions and are 
working on a Web site where people can download the patched version. They 
are also working on a new implementation and will no longer by updating 
Docomo SEND due to its limitations.

Suresh and Jean-Michel will work together to ensure that the Debian patches 
are propagated forward into Suresh's work.

So, any further requests for information or bug fixes should be directed to 
Suresh. Starting around Sept. 26, the Docomo SEND distribution will be 
removed from the Docomo USL Web site.

Thanx to Suresh for volunteering to contribute his time to the IETF 
community!

            jak

_______________________________________________
CGA-EXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cga-ext