Subject: [CGA-EXT] Agenda for the CSI WG meeting in the IETF74 so far

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:37:07 +0100

Hi,

This is the agenda we have so far
Let me know if we missing something

Regards, marcelo

-------------------------------------------------------------------
CSI WG meeting agenda
MONDAY, March 23, 2009
1740-1940 Afternoon Session III
-------------------------------------------------------------------
- Public Key agility in SeND
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheneau-cga-pk-agility-00.txt
20 min - Michaela

- Certificate profile for SeND
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-cgaext-send-cert-eku-03.txt
20 min - Suresh

- A SeND Implementation report
10 min - Sean

-------------------------------------------------------------------