Subject: [CGA-EXT] (Others) comments on draft-ietf-csi-sndp-prob-01

From: Tony Cheneau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 16:37:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I (re)read draft-ietf-csi-sndp-prob-01 and I have the following (small)
comments:

In section 2.3:

    ND Proxy resends messages containing their original address, even
    after modification [RFC4389].  [...]

I think the text is a little fuzzy here. Can you explain in more detail to
which "original address" you refer to ?

In section 3.4:
The text is a bit light. It would be wise to warn that generating or
modify Router Advertisement message implies that the proxy has "at
least" the same credentials as the proxied router (e.g. authorized
prefix). Proxies might even have more power than "basic" routers, given 
that they can modify/generate Router Advertisement, Neighbor Sol/Adv for 
all the node of a subnet.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
 	Tony