Subject: [clue] Meeting invitation: CLUE Interim - May 12th

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:34:00 -0500

Hi all,

Below, please find the details for joining the CLUE WG virtual interim
meeting.  We will have a detailed agenda out about a week before the
meeting.  Per my other email, the focus will be completing the use cases and
reviewing the updated requriements document, which should be submitted soon.

Regards,
Mary.
CLUE WG co-chair

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 1:06 PM
Subject: Meeting invitation: CLUE
To: [email-masked]

Hello ,

IETF Secretariat invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: CLUE
Date: Thursday, May 12, 2011
Time: 8:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 969 701 031
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=152624022&UID=1209871362&RT=MiM0
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does
not require a password.)
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=152624022&UID=1209871362&ORT=MiM0

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting,
or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Global call-in numbers:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=152624022&tollFree=0

Access code:969 701 031

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]
1-510-492-4081

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=152624022&UID=1209871362&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=T5lcZ2jRKRus52o8tbim6clC9o6bq8UKSKVm-SyhJlY=&RT=MiM0

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14087926300x969701031#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session
to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such
recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns
with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the
session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in
the event of litigation.