Subject: [clue] Pre-WGLC review for draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:35:28 -0500

Hi folks,

As mentioned during the IETF-81 WG session we would like to start a pre-WGLC
review for the use case:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases/

The objective is for folks to thoroughly review the document to assess how
much work (if any) is needed prior to starting an official WGLC.  We do not
anticipate progressing the document as soon as the WGLC is complete as we
want to wait until the framework is more mature to insure that the use cases
are adequate.

Please let the chairs know offlist if you would like to be a dedicated
reviewer for this document.  We are asking for explicit volunteers (or we
will recruit them) to ensure that at least 3 people in the WG have
thoroughly reviewed the document.  Obviously, all WG members should review
and provide comments on the mailing list.  The deadline for the reviews is
Sept. 9th (3 weeks time).

Thanks,
Mary
CLUE WG co-chair