Subject: [clue] Webex Details: CLUE WG Virtual Interim Meeting

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:19:45 -0500

Hello ,

IETF Secretariat invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: CLUE WG Virtual Interim Meeting
Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Time: 9:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 963 755 542
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=181742197&UID=1249097532&RT=MiM0
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does
not require a password.)
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=181742197&UID=1249097532&ORT=MiM0

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting,
or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Global call-in numbers:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=181742197&tollFree=0

Access code:963 755 542

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]
1-510-492-4081

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=181742197&UID=1249097532&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=1sO7X9GoItG7qDII-/DUsH2iEIlMx8cUMEWOoPlBrjY=&RT=MiM0

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14087926300x963755542#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session
to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such
recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns
with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the
session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in
the event of litigation.

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:58:21 -0500

As a reminder, all the materials for the meeting will be available on the
CLUE WG wiki:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/wiki

There is a tentative agenda available at this time.

Regards,
Mary.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 10:19 AM, Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>wrote:

> 3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting
> does not require a password.)
> 4. Click "Join".
>
> To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
> meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.