Subject: [clue] pre wglc review of usa cases

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 00:42:17 +0300

Hi, 

Christian did a review and sent a markup work document with comments and
sent it to me as the editor of the document. I will try to send the list the
major comments.

1.      The use case does not provide any text about  dynamic changes of the
media description during the call. Need to add to the use cases.

2.      Section 1 "A standard way of describing the multiple  streams
constituting the media flows and the fundamental aspects of their behavior,
would allow telepresence systems to interwork." The question is what is
meant here. Is it that by allowing a common way to describe streams that
systems that have different capabilities are able to negotiate a common set
of capabilities.  My view is that what it means that even though there are
some standards in place there is no standard way to describe the streams
behavior or semantics preventing interoperability even between systems with
same capabilities from different manufacturers.

3.      We have the following paragraph in the introduction and I think it
can be deleted " Many different scenarios need to be supported.  Our
strategy in this  document is to describe in detail the most common and
basic use cases.  These will cover most of the requirements.  Additional
scenarios that bring new features and requirements will be added."

4.      Section 2 starts with a sentence that says " This section describes
the general characteristics of the use cases  and what the scenarios are
intended to show." But the bullets in the section talk more about the
characteristics of a general TP systems.  I do not think it is a problem
statement so maybe we should revised the first paragraph to talk about TP
system characteristics.

5.      In section 3.6 it is not clear what "panoramic views at all the
site" means.

Thanks Christian for the review. There were also editorial comments which I
will update in the next revision

Thanks

Roni Even