Subject: [clue] FW: [AVTCORE] Review request: I-D Action:draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt

From: "Allyn Romanow (allyn)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 16:04:36 -0700

Relevant draft, in case you haven't seen it from other lists.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Harald Alvestrand
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 3:03 AM
To: 'AVT Core WG'
Subject: [AVTCORE] Review request: I-D
Action:draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt

After discussions in Quebec City, I tried to summarize results of those
discussions into an actionable document. I may have succeeded or failed
at this.

I have asked the MMUSIC mailing list to review the document (being
unsure whether it belonged in MMUSIC or in AVTCORE) after an initial
review in RTCWEB. For participants in both MMUSIC and AVTCORE, it may be
better to discuss in MMUSIC only.

All comments, feedback and suggestions for process welcome!

                Harald

-------- Original Message -------- 

Subject: 

I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt

Date: 

Wed, 17 Aug 2011 01:48:18 -0700

From: 

[email-masked]

Reply-To: 

[email-masked]

To: 

[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 
        Title           : SDP Grouping for Single RTP Sessions
        Author(s)       : Harald Tveit Alvestrand
        Filename        : draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt
        Pages           : 12
        Date            : 2011-08-17
 
   This document describes an extension to the Session Description
   Protocol (SDP) to describe RTP sessions where media of multiple top
   level types, for example audio and video, are carried in the same RTP
   session.
 
   This document is presented to the RTCWEB, AVTCORE and MMUSIC WGs for
   consideration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt
 
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
 
This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
 
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt