Subject: [clue] CLUE WG Interim Meeting, Oct. 11-12th, 2011 (includes Webex info)

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:08:34 -0500

Hi all,

As previously posted, the CLUE WG has scheduled an interim meeting for Oct.
11th-12th, 2011 (1.5 days).   The f2f meeting will be held at the Polycom
facility located at  100  Minuteman Road, Andover, Massachusetts.   The
Webex details for remote participation are below.

The proposed agenda is as follows. Note, that the authors plan to have an
updated framework document submitted by the end of this week (Sept. 30th) to
allow enough time for review of the document before the meeting.  Anyone
else that would like agenda time, please contact the chairs no later than
Sept. 30th, 2011.

Oct. 11th, 2011
--------------------
9:00-9:10 Chair - status, agenda bash
9:10-09:50 Discussion of any remaining open issues for the use cases and
requirements
09:50-10:00 Short coffee break
10:00-11:30 Proposed framework discussion
11:30-13:00 Lunch
13:30-15:00   Proposed framework discussion
15:00-15:20  Break
15:20-17:00  CLUE and RTCWEB
17:00-18:00  Summary and identification of key items for discussion on
Tuesday

Oct. 12th, 2011 (note this agenda will be finalized based on the outcome of
Tuesday's meeting)
---------------------------
08:30-08:45  Plans for the day
08:45-10:30  Discussion
10:30-10:45  Break
10:45-12:30  Discussion
12:30-13:00  Discussion of way forward and summary of action items

Webex:

========

Topic: CLUE WG Interim Meeting
Date: Every 1 day, from Tuesday, October 11, 2011 to Wednesday, October 12,
2011
Time: 8:30 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 969 145 615
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=182521792&UID=1251996147&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does
not require a password.)
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=182521792&UID=1251996147&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting,
or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Global call-in numbers:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=182521792&tollFree=0

Access code:969 145 615

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]
1-510-492-4085

To update this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=182521792&UID=1251996147&ICS=MRS1&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=xBjAAyKlGU5WtZwaNwAEZK1vCvOPzxE9heViyuR6muc=&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

WebEx will automatically setup Meeting Manager for Windows the first time
you join a meeting. To save time, you can setup prior to the meeting by
clicking this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/meetingcenter/mcsetup.php

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14087926300x969145615#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session
to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such
recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns
with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the
session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in
the event of litigation. ****