Subject: Re: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-framework-01.txt

From: "Duckworth, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 10:00:36 -0700

Here is a summary list of changes since draft-ietf-clue-framework-00:
o	Add some overview at beginning of section 5
o	Clarify media capture is not just camera or microphone, it can be synthetic
o	Clarification on message flow
o	Capture set can have attributes for area of scene and millimeter scale
o	Combine video composed and audio mixed attributes into a single more general attribute
o	Clarify a provider can have more than one capture set
o	Clarify left and right
o	Add new section on extensibility

Mark Duckworth

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 5:22 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-framework-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for Telepresence Multi-Streams
	Author(s)       : Allyn Romanow
                          Mark Duckworth
                          Andrew Pepperell
                          Brian Baldino
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This memo offers a framework for a protocol that enables devices in a
   telepresence conference to interoperate by specifying the
   relationships between multiple RTP streams.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-clue-framework-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-clue-framework-01.txt
_______________________________________________
clue mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue