Subject: [clue] Issue Tracker guidelines

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:31:59 -0500

I just posted issues in issue tracker for the relevant action items from 
Taipei.

This is the first use of the issue tracker in this wg. Its gotten very 
confusing in some other working groups, so Mary and I want to take it 
slowly while we work out appropriate conventions.

For now, we would like to reserve entering and updating issues to the 
chairs, based on work done in meetings and on the list. Please discuss 
these issues on the list, and when doing so, please reference the issue 
number, preferably in the subject of your email. If you are the owner of 
an issue, please report your action on the list and Mary or I will 
update to issue accordingly.

If this process turns out to be too cumbersome we will certainly 
entertain changing how we do it.

	Thanks,
	Paul

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 14:14:50 -0500

Another thing to keep in mind, that I just discovered:

If you reply to a message sent by the issue tracker, you should remove 
the address of the issue tracker from the recipient list. I'm not sure 
what happens if you reply to it, but I don't think we want it.

	Thanks,
	Paul

On 1/10/12 2:31 PM, Paul Kyzivat wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue
>