Subject: [clue] Deadlines: CLUE WG Interim meeting - Feb. 15-16, 2012 in Andover, Mass

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 17:31:52 -0600

Hi folks,

In anticipation of the upcoming interim meeting, we would like to set
a deadline of Feb.3rd (5pm Pacific) for documents/topics for
discussion.  We will then post a preliminary agenda by 5pm on the 6th
to allow folks time to review docs before the meeting.  We will
certainly try to be flexible - if you run into problems, please let
the chairs know and we'll see if we can work things in.  Priority will
of course be given to WG documents, but it would be excellent to see
some progress on some of the individual docs that were discussed in
Taipei.

For folks that need a context reset after the holidays, the CLUE
meeting minutes are available here:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/minutes/clue.html

Thanks,
Mary.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Mary Barnes <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I was waiting for the results of the RTCWEB poll to fix the dates, as
> we would have needed to be meeting on Thurs/Friday (16/17) to
> accommodate the full week of Interim meetings if they were in Boston
> area.   Now that it's been determined that the RTCWEB meeting will be
> January 31st-Feb. 1st in San Jose, the CLUE WG interim will be on Feb.
> 15th and 16th at the Polycom facility in Andover (same location as the
> October interim meeting).   The logistics and a preliminary agenda are
> available on the wiki:
> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/wiki/WikiStart
>
> Also, if you are planning to attend and have not responded to the
> doodle, if you could please do so that we can ensure that there is
> adequate seating and refreshments (note, you'll be on your own for
> lunch, but there is a cafeteria on the premises).
> http://doodle.com/d86zeaqng28eh3ie
>
> Regards,
> Mary.
>
> On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Marshall Eubanks
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Dear Mary;
>>
>> where do we stand with these dates ?
>>
>> Regards
>> Marshall
>>