Subject: [clue] CLUE WG Design Team Meeting - Jan. 31st

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:01:10 -0600

Hi all,

Below, please find the details for this week's call.  I propose that we
discuss issue A.5 - (VAD (voice activity detection) tagging of audio
streams) from the framework, which should also include some general
discussion on audio handling.

Regards,
Mary and Paul.

Note: I seem to have somehow set this up as a web seminar so there are two
different links for joining.  I think both will work, although one
(attendee) may default you to being muted when you join.

** **

*From:* [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Friday, January 27, 2012 3:57 PM

*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* Web seminar scheduled: CLUE WG Design Team****

** **

****

Hello Clue Working Group,

You scheduled the following Web seminar using WebEx.

Topic: CLUE WG Design Team
Date and Time:
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:00 am, Central Standard Time (Chicago,
GMT-06:00)
Event number: 643 438 143

Event password: 1234

Event address for attendees:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/onstage/g.php?d=643438143&t=a
Event address for panelists:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/onstage/g.php?d=643438143&t=p

-------------------------------------------------------
To start the online event
-------------------------------------------------------
At least 30 minutes before the starting time:

1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/onstage/g.php?d=643438143&t=h
2. Log in to your host account if you have not yet done so.
3. On the Event Information page that appears, click "Start Now".

-------------------------------------------------------
Teleconference information
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
Access code: 643 438 143

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the
session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to
recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.
****

****

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:07:53 -0500

> (attendee) may default you to being muted when you join.

It would not let me join as a panelist but did not require a password
Your e-mail address does not match any of panelist's e-mail address
specified by the event host. Please re-enter or contact the event host.

Marshall

** **
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue
>
>

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:11:54 -0600

Please try the attendee one then. If that doesn't work, we'll have to try
to reschedule again - it's just weird because I got a whole lot more
options it seemed when scheduling this time (I did try twice - the first
one required that one register prior to joining.

Mary.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Marshall Eubanks <
[email-masked]> wrote:

>> Note: I seem to have somehow set this up as a web seminar so there are
>> two different links for joining.  I think both will work, although one

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:18:55 -0500

I can't try attendees, as it says the meeting hasn't started.

This is the IETF WEBEX, right ? I could ask around...

Marshall

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 12:11 PM, Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>wrote:

>> On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Mary Barnes <[email-masked]
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
>>> audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:21:01 -0600

We'll try again.  This is the IETF Webex that the secretariat allocated for
CLUE. It worked just fine last week, it may be operator error on my part.

Thanks,
Mary.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Marshall Eubanks <
[email-masked]> wrote:

>>> On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Mary Barnes <
>>> [email-masked]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi all,
>>>>