Subject: [clue] Fwd: Meeting rescheduled: CLUE WG design team

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 14:14:17 -0500

Since we were having trouble with the way the meeting was set up,
I recreated it. This one seems to be more "normal" than the last one.

So please disregard prior meeting info and use this instead.

	Thanks,
	Paul

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Meeting rescheduled: CLUE WG design team
Date: 	Mon, 30 Jan 2012 19:10:41 +0000 (GMT)
From: 	Clue Working Group <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

Hello Clue Working Group,

Clue Working Group changed the time for this online meeting.

Topic: CLUE WG design team
Date: Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Time: 9:00 am, Central Standard Time (Chicago, GMT-06:00)
Meeting Number: 646 813 366
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=149458212&UID=1232762747&PW=NZTMxM2M5NTY4&RT=MiM3 

<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=149458212&UID=1232762747&PW=NZTMxM2M5NTY4&RT=MiM3> 

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=149458212&UID=1232762747&PW=NZTMxM2M5NTY4&ORT=MiM3 

<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=149458212&UID=1232762747&PW=NZTMxM2M5NTY4&ORT=MiM3> 

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600

Access code:646 813 366

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

To update this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=149458212&UID=1232762747&ICS=MRS3&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=fj0QH5rHXvBURuzOPc2LdjC4C0hMV7l6VxyGnTV4m2w=&RT=MiM3 

<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=149458212&UID=1232762747&ICS=MRS3&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=fj0QH5rHXvBURuzOPc2LdjC4C0hMV7l6VxyGnTV4m2w=&RT=MiM3> 

WebEx will automatically setup Meeting Manager for Windows the first
time you join a meeting. To save time, you can setup prior to the
meeting by clicking this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/meetingcenter/mcsetup.php

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14086003600x646813366#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording,
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:17:39 -0500

I am sorry I missed this. Somehow in the rescheduling I lost my iCal
notification, and so worked through it. I have taken steps to
make sure that doesn't happen again.

Looking forward to the minutes...

Marshall

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue