Subject: [clue] #5: Describe composed captures

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 18:31:25 -0000

#5: Describe composed captures

 Stephan Wenger to make proposal for describing composed captures, by mid
 December, 2011.

-- 
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  pkyzivat@…          |      Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-framework@…
     Type:  task                |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |  Milestone:
Component:  framework           |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://ebook.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/5>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 22:38:00 -0000

#5: Describing composed captures

Description changed by mary.ietf.barnes@…:

> Stephan Wenger to make proposal for describing composed captures, by mid

New description:

 Update: Stephan made the following proposal:http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/clue/current/msg00765.html

 Need addt'l WG feedback on this proposal.

--

-- 
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  pkyzivat@…          |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-framework@…
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:
Component:  framework           |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/5#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>