Subject: [clue] Something to consider

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:59:51 -0800

Hi all,
Dave Lindbergh made me aware of http://www.3dpresence.org/.
It's a research project as of now, but I think we have to ensure that, as
the minimum, a possible extension to the CLUE work done now would support
such scenarios without great hacks.
Regards,
Stephan 

P.s.: my thoughts on composed streams probably tomorrow, or the latest over
the weekend.

---

From: "Allyn Romanow (allyn)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:46:42 -0800

Hi Stephan,

The Radvision researcher in this project was involved when we first
started thinking of a multi-stream standard for telepresence. It's great
that they are making good progress.

I agree that from a CLUE perspective we need to make sure that it is
extensible. I feel it would be premature now to define any specific
infrastructure for 3-D.

Regards,

Allyn

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Stephan Wenger
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 4:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [clue] Something to consider

Hi all,

It's a research project as of now, but I think we have to ensure that,
as the minimum, a possible extension to the CLUE work done now would
support such scenarios without great hacks.

Regards,

Stephan 

P.s.: my thoughts on composed streams probably tomorrow, or the latest
over the weekend.

---

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 16:45:51 -0800

Agreed.
Stephan

From:  "Allyn Romanow (allyn)" <[email-masked]>
Date:  Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:46:42 -0800
To:  Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Subject:  RE: [clue] Something to consider

Hi Stephan,
The Radvision researcher in this project was involved when we first started
thinking of a multi-stream standard for telepresence. It¹s great that they
are making good progress.

Regards,
Allyn

Hi all,

Regards,

Stephan