Subject: [clue] Fwd: Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE WG Interim Meeting Location"

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:50:54 -0500

Per the earlier email thread, June 7th & 8th is the best choice for the
CLUE WG Interim meeting. Now, we need to choose the location.  Note, that
if we select Stockholm, that would give folks an opportunity to stay over
and then attend the RTCWEB interim meeting the following week (and maybe
give folks some time to work on some of the CLUE work items).

http://www.doodle.com/wwrdycma9ymrdn3r

Please respond to the poll no later than Thursday, April 19th, 2012 @ noon
Pacific.

Thanks,
Mary
CLUE WG co-chair

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:01:39 -0500

Per the email I just forwarded with regards to the dates for the RTCWEB
meeting being on hold, our dates may change to the 4th/5th or 6th/7th.  If
we do that, we will meet in Stockholm.  You can go ahead and make your
selections, but please keep this in mind (i.e., if you can at all be
flexible or have potential for going to Stockholm then select Yes or Maybe
- if you absolutely, positively can't then select no).

Thanks,
Mary.