Subject: [clue] Fwd: [rtcweb] URGENT: Dates for upcoming interim ON HOLD

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 12:58:33 -0500

Hi folks,

Please note that our dates may change to the 4th and 5th (or 5th and 6th if
they follow my recommendation) so that we can optimize participation and
save some folks two trips.

Regards,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Subject: [rtcweb] URGENT: Dates for upcoming interim ON HOLD
To: [email-masked], Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>,
Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Please hold off making travel plans based on this timing.   Because
neither RAI area director will be available during this timing, they
have asked to consider shifting this timing to the previous week, June
7th and 8th.  Until the chairs have had a chance to discuss this,
please hold off on booking travel plans.

My apologies for this scramble,

Ted Hardie

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 8:20 AM, Ted Hardie <[email-masked]> wrote:
> After discussion between the WEBRTC and RTCWEB chairs, consulting the
> doodle poll, and working through the potential for co-location with
> CLUE, we have decided to set the date for the RTCWEB interim at June
> 12 & 13th, to be hosted by Ericsson in Stockholm.  We understand that
> the WEBRTC chairs will hold their meeting on June 11th.  If CLUE
> wishes to co-locate their meeting, the 14th and 15th will be
> available.  This would not have been possible on the previous week,
> given the national holiday in Sweden on the Wednesday of that week.
>
> We very much appreciated the work Eric put into his analysis, and in
> general we will try to prefer hubs; in this particular case, however,
> a large fraction of the Western European participants are either based
> in Stockholm or must fly through it to reach one of the larger hubs.
> Given the availability of a host and this data, we decided to select
> Stockholm for this meeting.
>
> regards,
>
> Ted Hardie, for the chairs.
_______________________________________________
rtcweb mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 14:00:33 -0400

Well, well.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 1:42 PM
Subject: [rtcweb] URGENT: Dates for upcoming interim ON HOLD
To: [email-masked], Magnus Westerlund
<[email-masked]>, Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Ted Hardie

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 07:35:04 -0400

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 5:18 AM
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] URGENT: Dates for upcoming interim ON HOLD
To: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

RTCWEB WG,

The dates for the upcoming interim is off the hold. I can confirm AD
approval, and that we will hold an Face to Face interim meeting on the
12th and 13th of June in Stockholm. The W3C WebRTC WG will hold a
meeting in Stockholm on the 11th of June. Assume meeting 9.00-18.00 for
each of those days.

As a Host I can't confirm the location within Stockholm yet. We are
aiming on either a location in Kista or in the central part of town.
There are some hotels out in Kista, but even if we end up in Kista
staying in central Stockholm allows for a short (17 min) subway ride
from T-centralen plus a no more than 10 min walk to the Kista venue.
Making it a very viable option to book a hotel room in the area around
T-centralen or on Kungsholmen with easy access to the blue-line subway.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

--

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 12:46:10 -0500

As I've highlighted in previous emails, we have a doodle for location
selection for the CLUE meeting:
http://www.doodle.com/wwrdycma9ymrdn3r
This poll closes at noon Pacific today - i.e., in 1.5 hours.  So, we will
make the decision for the location at the end of today.

Note that our date has been set for June 7-8 based on our original poll:
http://doodle.com/nm3pp69znr3286cy

Please note, that there are significantly fewer people that have responded
to the location doodle poll than people that indicated they could attend
the meeting on the 7th-8th, per the poll for meeting dates.  So we'll
assume whomever doesn't respond to the location poll is okay with any of
the locations.  Folks that want to attend both meetings are strongly
encouraged to indicate their preference for Stockholm unless you want to
spend the weekend traveling from Boston or San Jose.

Thanks,
Mary.

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 6:35 AM, Marshall Eubanks <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue
>