Subject: [clue] CLUE Interim Dinner

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 17:24:57 +0200

Interim participants,

I have booked tables at Ardbeg Embassy in Old Town. This will be a pay
for your self dinner.

This restaurant I have chosen for multiple reasons. The first is that
their menu provides a wide variety of Swedish dishes and dishes based on
Swedish ingredients. See the main courses here with English explanations
when you click a particular dish:
http://www.ardbegembassy.se/menu/varmratter/

The second reason is that they are one of Stockholm's best places to try
Swedish micro brewery beer. They of course has an excellent whiskey
collection also.

I hope you find this interesting and want to join us. However, I need a
better estimate of how many that will participate in the dinner so that
I can ensure that we have an appropriate sized booking. It will also
affect if we need to consider a group menu or not. So please indicate if
you plan to participate by the 31st of May.

http://www.doodle.com/bfpz6suvnbsqb7dd

Restaurant: http://www.ardbegembassy.se/
Location: http://g.co/maps/5uruj

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 13:45:22 +0200

Hi,

A Gently reminder that if you want to join I appreciate that you fill in
the doodle no later than tomorrow!

Cheers

Magnus

On 2012-05-08 17:24, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 17:33:19 +0200

Clue Interim Dinner Participants,

We will be a fairly many close to 20. This means that the available menu
will be restricted to two dishes per course. I plan to select dishes
that are Swedish or at least has very Swedish ingredients.

If you have food  allergies or intolerances please send me a private
email with what they are ASAP. So that I can ensure that you will not be
without suitable dishes.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund