Subject: [clue] No CLUE DT meeting on May 15th

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 18:12:41 -0500

Hi folks,

The only discussion on the list over the past week has been discussion of
3D holograms, so I don't think there is value in a meeting tomorrow given
that there have been no document updates either.  There was one recent
posting that is important for folks to review and provide feedback on -
Christer's categories for evaluating the information that needs to be
signaled, which quite oddly is not yet in the archives.  I'll forward
separately and see if it goes through.

If folks could please review that and provide feedback, that would be most
helpful.

As a reminder, the deadline for the interim for document submissions is May
30th (roughly two weeks time).  The chairs need to know by the 25th (one
week from Friday) whether you would like agenda time and your plans for
updating your docs or submitting new docs.

Thanks,
Mary.

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 20:27:14 -0400

I fear that you may be creating a self-fulfilling situation - in other
words, without a meeting, we won't talk about specific stuff,
and so there won't be cause for another meeting.

Let's have one next week. There is enough to talk about.

Regards
Marshall

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 7:12 PM, Mary Barnes <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> The only discussion on the list over the past week has been discussion of 3D
> holograms, so I don't think there is value in a meeting tomorrow given that
> there have been no document updates either.  There was one recent posting
> that is important for folks to review and provide feedback on - Christer's
> categories for evaluating the information that needs to be signaled, which
> quite oddly is not yet in the archives.  I'll forward separately and see if
> it goes through.
>
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue
>

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 19:36:08 -0500

If you have topics you think need to be covered, then please do contact the
chairs or post to the mailing list.  I just don't see the point in having a
meeting for the sake of having a meeting.  There are still outstanding
actions from prior meetings and several of the open issues also require
actions to move forward.

Regards,
Mary.