Subject: [clue] Meeting invitation: CLUE WG Interim Meeting - June 7-8, 2012

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 10:36:07 -0500

Here's the Webex info fro the CLUE WG interim meeting.   It will also
be posted on the wiki:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/wiki

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Clue Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, May 23, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Subject: Meeting invitation: CLUE WG Interim Meeting - June 7-8, 2012
To: [email-masked]

Hello ,

Clue Working Group invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: CLUE WG Interim Meeting - June 7-8, 2012
Date: Every 1 day, from Thursday, June 7, 2012 to Friday, June 8, 2012
Time: 8:30 am, Sweden Summer Time (Stockholm, GMT+02:00)
Meeting Number: 647 789 398
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=154400817&UID=1252227252&PW=NNDg3NmE4NTM0&RT=MiMxMzA%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=154400817&UID=1252227252&PW=NNDg3NmE4NTM0&ORT=MiMxMzA%3D

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600

Access code:647 789 398

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=154400817&UID=1252227252&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=LQh88YtAZkWHDwPsSQ1myV2H9kHzLarE/1kVm6p/uXs=&RT=MiMxMzA%3D

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on
your computer by going to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14086003600x647789398#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording,
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.