Subject: [clue] #10: Does framework provide sufficient info for the receiver?

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 15:38:42 -0000

#10: Does framework provide sufficient info for the receiver?

 This is related to the issues that were discussed at the April 10th (2012)
 design team meeting:
 - is there a need for human readable text to differentiate between
 multiple capture scenes?
 - more generally does the receiver have sufficient information  to select
 and map what it has received?  [Note: issue #8 is somewhat related as it
 deals with how the receiver differentiates between multiple capture
 scenes.]

 Paul sent a summary of the issue:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/clue/current/msg01293.html

 Espen sent a summary of the use cases that he believes are supported or
 not supported with current framework:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/clue/current/msg01299.html

-- 
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mary.ietf.barnes@…  |      Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-framework@…
     Type:  defect              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework           |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/10>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 15:49:38 -0000

Changes (by mary.ietf.barnes@…):

 * type:  defect => task

-- 
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mary.ietf.barnes@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-framework@…
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework           |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/10#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>