Subject: [clue] CLUE Working Group Interim Meeting: June 7-8, 2012

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 13:41:10 -0700

Hi Folks,

A face-to-face interim meeting is being scheduled for the CLUE WG. The
date and location were selected to allow participants to also attend the
W3C WebRTC and IETF RTCWEB meetings the following week.

Date: June 7-8, 2012
Location: Kista (near Stockholm) Sweden. Exact location will be
announced shortly.
Note: it is recommended to select a hotel in the city near a subway station
that's on the 11 line (i.e., near T-centralen T Bana)

Other details (exact location, agenda and webex information for remote
participants) will be posted on the CLUE WG mailing list as soon as they
are finalized.

The information will also be available on the CLUE WG wiki:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/wiki

Regards,
Mary Barnes, Paul Kyzivat
CLUE WG chairs