Subject: Re: [clue] #1: Source Selection Use Case

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 15:14:01 -0000

#1: Source Selection Use Case

Changes (by mary.ietf.barnes@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Old description:

> Jonathan Lennox to post Source Selection Use Case on List (by 11/28)

New description:

 Jonathan Lennox to post Source Selection Use Case on List (by 11/28).
 Per the minutes from the April 10th Design Team meeting (available on the
 wiki), this use case is deemed out of scope for the first version of CLUE.

--

-- 
------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  pkyzivat@…              |       Owner:  Jonathan Lennox
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:
Component:  telepresence-use-cases  |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/1#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>