Subject: [clue] Directions from Kista T station to meeting?

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 21:47:01 -0400

Magnus,

Sorry if this has been answered and I missed it.
What is recommended route from the Kista T-bana to the meeting place. I 
have the google walking directions - about 18 minutes, 1.4km. Is there 
any quicker route?

	Thanks,
	Paul

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 11:27:16 +0300

Hi,

google maps tells you to use the main streets. That is why the walk is a
bit longer. You can actually use shortcuts that are visible in the
satellite view but that are not used in the recommended route for some
reason.

In any case, it is a very short walk.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

On 05/06/2012 4:47 AM, Paul Kyzivat wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue
> 
>

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 19:50:54 +0200

> have the google walking directions - about 18 minutes, 1.4km. Is there 

Yes, Google likely lead you astray to the car streets rather than all
the actual walkways that exist.

So when arriving at the subway station take the exit towards the rear of
the train if arriving from downtown. From the station level you arrive
down in the Galleria, turn left and go straight through the galleria.
The signs will say to "Kista Arbetsområde" or "Kista Mässan". You exit
onto the end of a square. In front of you are a street "Kistagången"
going uphill. Take that and you will cross a bridge over a car street.
In the next block after the bridge there is KTH/Electrum on the left.
After that building you will have a walkway /bicycle path
"Gröndlandsgången" to the left. Take that and then right after just
30-40 meters, up some stairs. Then you arrive on a parking lot, turn
left and you get to the entrance. The meeting is in entrance floor.

There is a PDF map with the Ericsson buildings in Kista here:
http://www.denstore.se/IETF/Parkingmap_KI_rev_W_110824.pdf

The description above is for exiting the galleria from the right hand
subway T. Then exist the galleria on the left down side of building 30.
Then you go straight up the map on "Kistagången" the street in the
middle. You turn left immediately before Building 31. Your target is the
top side (East) of building 34.

If you get lost, please call me +46 73 0949079 and I will try to sort
you out.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 06:11:32 +0200

> top side (East) of building 34.

To be clear: The street address is Torshamsgatan 35, while it is labeled
building 34 on the map I linked to.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund