Subject: [clue] Updated agenda for interim meeting available

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 15:32:15 -0500

The detailed agenda is now available in the meeting proceedings:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2012/06/07/clue/proceedings.html

Note that tomorrow (Monday June 4th), 5pm Pacific is the deadline for the
presentations.  At this point, we have received one set of charts.  Due to
traveling on Tuesday and not arriving until late in the day on Wednesday,
it is highly unlikely that updates to charts can be accepted after Monday.

Thanks,
Mary.

---

From: Roni even <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 21:05:56 +0000

Hi Mary,

I sent an email a couple of weeks ago about the work in CLUE.

I noticed that there is an overlap between documents not only ones appearing under one agenda item.

I think it will be good to spend some time discussing which topics we need to cover to have a working CLUE protocol and what is the document sets and ask people to work on them.  We have one milestone that need to be divided into topics that we want to have milestones for.

Submit standards track specification(s) to IESG to support framework and requirements

Roni

________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] on behalf of Mary Barnes [[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 23:32
To: CLUE
Subject: [clue] Updated agenda for interim meeting available

Note that tomorrow (Monday June 4th), 5pm Pacific is the deadline for the presentations.  At this point, we have received one set of charts.  Due to traveling on Tuesday and not arriving until late in the day on Wednesday, it is highly unlikely that updates to charts can be accepted after Monday.

Thanks,
Mary.

---

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 20:53:01 +0300

Hi,

I sent an email on June 4th, as an agenda bash suggesting we have an agenda
item to discuss the deliveries of the CLUE work. Currently there are only
use cases , requirements and framework deliverables.

There is a general topic in the charter Submit standards track
specification(s) to IESG to support framework and requirements. 

I noticed that we have multiples documents with overlap. We also have 4
topics on the agenda that are not under the framework topic (data model,
RTP, RTP topologies. signaling and call flows) even in this topics like the
RTP one the two presentations are not really related.

I propose to add agenda time to discus which deliveries we would like to see
in order to allow us to write proposals that will address them.

I did not  get any feedback on the previous email and I am not sure why this
should not be on the agenda.

Thanks

Roni

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Roni
even
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 12:06 AM
To: Mary Barnes; CLUE
Subject: Re: [clue] Updated agenda for interim meeting available

Hi Mary,

I noticed that there is an overlap between documents not only ones appearing
under one agenda item. 

I think it will be good to spend some time discussing which topics we need
to cover to have a working CLUE protocol and what is the document sets and
ask people to work on them.  We have one milestone that need to be divided
into topics that we want to have milestones for.

Submit standards track specification(s) to IESG to support framework and
requirements

Roni

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] on behalf of Mary Barnes
[[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 23:32
To: CLUE
Subject: [clue] Updated agenda for interim meeting available

Note that tomorrow (Monday June 4th), 5pm Pacific is the deadline for the
presentations.  At this point, we have received one set of charts.  Due to
traveling on Tuesday and not arriving until late in the day on Wednesday, it
is highly unlikely that updates to charts can be accepted after Monday.  

Thanks,

Mary.

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 14:57:28 -0500

This is the point of the agenda items to summarize Framework state and any
remaining issues (after the framework topics on Thursday a.m.), so we can
figure out what needs to resolved to finalize that.  As we have discussed,
we may need more information about the solution space to ensure the
framework is complete.  The entire objective of the other individual drafts
under the framework topic is to agree whether we should make any changes to
the framework - these are focused on specific tickets.

The agenda is setup to be flexible as to what we discuss on Friday.  We
absolutely need to work through some call flows to validate current
thoughts on signaling.

We have wrap-up and way forward on Friday - do you want me to reword that
agenda item?  The intent is, as you note, to ensure that we have folks that
are signed up to produce the documents.  I agree that we need to leave this
meeting with plans to move the data model, signaling and RTP stuff forward.
  We are in the storming stage right now and hopefully can transition to
the norming and then forming stages, which hopefully will be shorter than
this storming stage:
http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newLDR_86.htm

Mary.

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Roni Even <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi,****
>
> I sent an email on June 4th, as an agenda bash suggesting we have an
> agenda item to discuss the deliveries of the CLUE work. Currently there are
> only use cases , requirements and framework deliverables.****
>
> specification(s) to IESG to support framework and requirements. ****
>
> ** **
>
> RTP, RTP topologies… signaling and call flows) even in this topics like the
> RTP one the two presentations are not really related.****
>
> I propose to add agenda time to discus which deliveries we would like to
> see in order to allow us to write proposals that will address them.****
>
> ** **
>
> I did not  get any feedback on the previous email and I am not sure why
> this should not be on the agenda.****
>
> Thanks****
>
> Roni****
>
> ** **
>
> *From:* [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf
> Of *Roni even
> *Sent:* Monday, June 04, 2012 12:06 AM
> *To:* Mary Barnes; CLUE
> *Subject:* Re: [clue] Updated agenda for interim meeting available****
>
> ** **
>
> Hi Mary,****
>
> I sent an email a couple of weeks ago about the work in CLUE.****
>
> I noticed that there is an overlap between documents not only ones
> appearing under one agenda item. ****
>
> into topics that we want to have milestones for.****
>
> requirements****
>  ****
> Roni****
>  ****
> ------------------------------
>
> *From:* [email-masked] [[email-masked]] on behalf of Mary
> Barnes [[email-masked]]
> *Sent:* Sunday, June 03, 2012 23:32
> *To:* CLUE
> *Subject:* [clue] Updated agenda for interim meeting available****
>
> The detailed agenda is now available in the meeting proceedings: ****
>
> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2012/06/07/clue/proceedings.html**
> **
>
> ** **
>
> ****
> ** **
> Thanks,****
> Mary. ****

---

From: "Allyn Romanow (allyn)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 07:35:14 -0700

Hi Roni,

I just looked at your message of 5/22 again - thanks for pulling
together the threads of the outstanding issues being discussed. It's
very helpful  to state things clearly as you have and will be useful for
the discussion Mary has planned for Friday.

A

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Roni Even
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 10:53 AM
To: 'Mary Barnes'; 'CLUE'
Subject: Re: [clue] Updated agenda for interim meeting available

Hi,

I sent an email on June 4th, as an agenda bash suggesting we have an
agenda item to discuss the deliveries of the CLUE work. Currently there
are only use cases , requirements and framework deliverables.

I noticed that we have multiples documents with overlap. We also have 4
topics on the agenda that are not under the framework topic (data model,
RTP, RTP topologies... signaling and call flows) even in this topics
like the RTP one the two presentations are not really related.

I propose to add agenda time to discus which deliveries we would like to
see in order to allow us to write proposals that will address them.

I did not  get any feedback on the previous email and I am not sure why
this should not be on the agenda.

Thanks

Roni

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Roni even
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 12:06 AM
To: Mary Barnes; CLUE
Subject: Re: [clue] Updated agenda for interim meeting available

Hi Mary,

I noticed that there is an overlap between documents not only ones
appearing under one agenda item. 

I think it will be good to spend some time discussing which topics we
need to cover to have a working CLUE protocol and what is the document
sets and ask people to work on them.  We have one milestone that need to
be divided into topics that we want to have milestones for.

Roni

From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] on behalf of Mary
Barnes [[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 23:32
To: CLUE
Subject: [clue] Updated agenda for interim meeting available

Note that tomorrow (Monday June 4th), 5pm Pacific is the deadline for
the presentations.  At this point, we have received one set of charts.
Due to traveling on Tuesday and not arriving until late in the day on
Wednesday, it is highly unlikely that updates to charts can be accepted
after Monday.  

Thanks,

Mary.