Subject: [clue] Design team meeting for June 26th.

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 17:15:49 -0500

Here's what I'm proposing to discuss tomorrow:

- Action items from the interim.

- Plans for tutorial @ IETF-84.
--  We have had a decent response.

Two items of good news:
1)  The vast majority of respondents thus far are non-CLUE (and
non-RAI) folks and I've gotten positive responses from some IAB and
IESG members.
2) Meetecho will be recording the session, so it will be available
after the meeting.

Two items of bad news:
1) We haven't had any positive responses from the RTCWEB crowd.  I
will be sending a reminder.
2)   It also looks like we won't be able to provide lunch - we will
try to get cookies at least (including GF), but the hotel wants almost
$50 each for box lunches which is insane IMHO.

-- As far as preparing and presenting the materials, the idea at this
point is to have teams work on the presentations over the next couple
weeks (in your spare time between updating drafts ;).  Out of each
team, one individual will do the presentation as we can't have 10-12
presenting.   Here's my draft proposal - note that if your name is
here and you don't want it to be, then please holler.

1) Introduction to telepresence  (Marshall, Allyn, Steve)
2) Example telepresence scenarios  (Roni, Stephan (we really liked
your example from the interim ;)  )
3) Introduction to the CLUE work (Mary, Paul, Allyn, Steve)
4) High level introduction of framework  (Mark, Allyn, Andy, Brian)
5) One or two use cases as examples of how the CLUE framework is
realized - showing how existing protocols (e.g., SDP, RTP) are
integral to the solution along with additional signaling for CLUE.
(Rob, Jonathan, Roni, Andy, Allyn)

We will need time for Q&A so it would be very tight with 5 presenters
- note that we will include everyone who contributes to the
presentations on a slide in the presentation.   The most important
thing is that the material is well presented with enough detail for
folks to grok what CLUE is doing, but not so much that they get lost
in the detail.

As far as the timeline, we really need to have a first pass within two
weeks as it's *really* important the material flows and we want to
have everything in one package.

Regards,
Mary.

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 07:18:55 -0500

One additional update as I knew I was missing someone - Espen (not
intentional).

Mary.

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Mary Barnes <[email-masked]> wrote:
> (Rob, Jonathan, Roni, Andy, Allyn, Espen)
>