Subject: [clue] "Telepresence Tutorial" @ IETF-84 (Please RSVP)

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:02:28 -0500

Hi all,

Per my previous email on IETF-84 deadlines, we are planning a
lunchtime tutorial on Monday, July 30th.  The primary objective is to
provide more background on telepresence as well as an update of the
work in CLUE to the broader RAI and IETF community.  This will
hopefully facilitate the process of completing the CLUE protocol work
as it gets broader community review.

Here's the proposed outline:
1) Introduction to telepresence
2) Example telepresence scenarios
3) Introduction to the CLUE work
4) High level introduction of framework
5) One or two use cases as examples of how the CLUE framework is
realized - showing how existing protocols (e.g., SDP, RTP) are
integral to the solution along
with additional signaling for CLUE.

We have reserved a room for around 50 and attendance will be FCFS, so
please RSVP ASAP:
http://www.doodle.com/mzu3nmdeehkxkiy

The deadline to reply is Friday, July 13th, 2012 (5pm Pacific), as we
are trying to find a sponsor for lunch (i.e., box lunches). Note, if
anyone is willing to sponsor all or even part of the lunch, please let
me know ASAP.  Also, if you have any dietary restrictions (e.g.,
vegetarian, etc.), please let me know offline or include a comment in
the doodle.
http://www.doodle.com/mzu3nmdeehkxkiys

Regards,
Mary
CLUE WG co-chair

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:16:56 -0500

Note, I've fixed the error in the first doodle link.