Subject: [clue] Updated Agenda and materials are all available now

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 11:45:21 -0500

Hi all,

I have updated the agenda to add Stephan's proposal for Ticket #9.  All the
presentations are out there now.  A few folks have noted they may have
updates and again due to travel, we may not be able to get those uploaded
in time, but we will try.

Also, for the Webex, we are going to try to use video.  Mark and I tried it
out today and I think it will work okay if we use the Webex for video and
presentation sharing and then dialin for the audio.  That will hopefully
improve the situation for remote participants.

Regards,
Mary.

---

From: John Leslie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 13:06:01 -0400

> improve the situation for remote participants.

   To be clear, does this mean dial-in to the WebEx server, or something
else?

--
John Leslie <[email-masked]>

---

From: "Espen Berger (espeberg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 21:35:53 +0200

You enter the webex meeting as normal

When a room start sending video you will suddenly start to see video in
the webex client, together with the presentation. As a receiver you
should not need to do anything to receive video. Webex does not send
video until you enable it explicitly in the user interface. 

For audio you can still choose to either get audio from the webex-client
or dial in with a phone. 

-Espen 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
John Leslie
Sent: 5. juni 2012 19:06
To: Mary Barnes
Cc: CLUE
Subject: Re: [clue] Updated Agenda and materials are all available now

Mary Barnes <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Also, for the Webex, we are going to try to use video.  Mark and I 
> tried it out today and I think it will work okay if we use the Webex 
> for video and presentation sharing and then dialin for the audio.  
> That will hopefully improve the situation for remote participants.

--
John Leslie <[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
clue mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 14:42:50 -0500

Thanks Espen.

This is correct - it will be the same webex info as has been posted and you
can choose to send video if you want - there should be an icon to the left
of your name).  I think it will help a lot for Mark since he will be
presenting.

Mary.