Subject: [clue] Deadlines for IETF-84

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 15:33:40 -0500

Hi all,

Just a reminder of the IETF-84 deadlines:
- July 9th, 5pm Pacific -00 deadline (two weeks from this coming Monday)
- July 16th 5pm Pacific - final draft deadline

We do not yet know when CLUE will meet - the preliminary IETF-84 agenda
will be out in one week, BUT that is always subject to change, in
particular given the difficulty in scheduling RAI sessions.

We have requested two slots again.  We will put out a preliminary WG agenda
no later than July 18th as we need to ensure we consider any new documents
(which hopefully we will have ;)

Note that we are organizing a Telepresence Tutorial for Monday lunchtime -
I'll send those details separately shortly.  The short of it is that we
would like to bring the broader RAI and IETF community up to speed on what
Telepresence is and what CLUE is doing to achieve interoperability.

Regards,
Mary
CLUE WG co-chair.