Subject: Re: [clue] is there a meeting Tues? thanks

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 17:49:31 -0400

I haven't spoken with Mary about it. But given the US holiday I presume not.

	Thanks,
	Paul

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 19:29:38 -0500

We probably don't need a meeting.  Not really due to US holiday, but rather
there hasn't been much mailing list discussion.   Also, folks likely need
to be focusing on updating drafts and prepping materials for the tutorial.

Note that there is less than one week before the -00 deadline and two weeks
before the final deadline.  We will have a meeting next week to go through
what folks have for the tutorial.  Please note that I don't think a whole
lot of new stuff needs to be put together.  There are materials from the
first presentation in DISPATCH and various WG meetings.  Of course,
pictures/diagrams are always good.  Really, I think the key is to consider
what 3 things should the attendees know for each of the areas.

Thanks,
Mary.

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]> wrote:

> ______________________________**_________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/**listinfo/clue<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue>
>