Subject: [clue] Design Team meeting - July 24th, 2012

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:40:03 -0500

The plans for tomorrow's meeting is to do another run through of the
materials for the tutorial.  We will focus on updates to the use cases,
framework and examples - the latter in particular since we were extremely
rushed to get through that on Friday.  Again, if folks can get me the
charts by 9am Central tomorrow, I'll get the package updated.  Hopefully,
this link will get you to the proceedings where I'll upload the updated
version:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/84/materials.html

It was mentioned on one of the calls that we should try to run through the
material live in Vancouver. I'm not sure how feasible that is. For me,
Sunday morning or Monday morning (before main CLUE meeting) are the only
time options that I have.  Monday morning is likely more feasible as the
secretariat would already have projectors in rooms and we could just use
the room where we will have the CLUE WG session.  That's not ideal for me
as I have to chair the DISPATCH WG meeting during the last session and have
the IAB plenary that night.

We can discuss briefly tomorrow and i'll do a doodle if folks like this
idea.

Mary.

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 18:46:42 -0400

On 7/23/12 5:40 PM, Mary Barnes wrote:

> It was mentioned on one of the calls that we should try to run through
> the material live in Vancouver. I'm not sure how feasible that is. For
> me, Sunday morning or Monday morning (before main CLUE meeting) are the
> only time options that I have.  Monday morning is likely more feasible
> as the secretariat would already have projectors in rooms and we could
> just use the room where we will have the CLUE WG session.  That's not
> ideal for me as I have to chair the DISPATCH WG meeting during the last
> session and have the IAB plenary that night.

It was "wishful thinking" on my part, while realizing it might not be 
feasible.

What I was thinking of was after the social sunday night. But I already 
have a conflict then, though I could probably break it if need be.

We had better make the run through tomorrow be a good one!

	Thanks,
	Paul

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 16:04:03 -0500

I think it would be a good idea if we could do a dry run - we wouldn't need
to run through all the charts just practice how we'll do handoffs between
presentations so things will go smoothly.  I have setup a doodle - the only
times I possibly have are Sunday morning or Monday morning:
http://doodle.com/vqffmgkgptscq3bp

Mary.

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:46 PM, Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]> wrote:

> ______________________________**_________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/**listinfo/clue<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue>
>