Subject: [clue] Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE tutorial preparation"

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 16:46:38 -0500

As discussed on the call, since this was the first viewing of the majority
of the charts, we decided it would be best to schedule another call this
week:
http://www.doodle.com/8vwghu7w88f33n5s

I know the potential times are awful for some of you all, but there's no
way around it given the broad range of time zones of the participants.

The objective is to do another run through of the charts. For this round,
we would do it in a realistic presentation style so we have a good idea of
time constraints.  So, ideally all the presenters would be in a location
where they can drive the Webex presentation (i.e., I will toss the ball to
each presenter so you can drive the charts at your chosen page).  Also, I
would like to see how it works to keep the questions to the end of each
presentation.

Thanks,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Doodle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Subject: Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE tutorial preparation"
To: [email-masked]

You have initiated a poll "CLUE tutorial preparation" at Doodle. The link
to your poll is:

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not forget
to cast your vote, too.
(If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have used
your e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)