Subject: [clue] Meeting invitation: CLUE WG - tutorial prep on Friday, July 20, 10am Central

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:23:26 -0500

Hello ,

Here's the details for the tutorial prep call that we discussed on Tuesday
- this was the only time where we could get everyone.  If folks could
please have updates to charts  to me no later than 8am Central tomorrow,
that would be most helpful.  Or let me know if you want me to make updates
based on meeting discussion or send you the updated charts so you can make
more updates.

Topic: CLUE WG - tutorial prep
Date: Friday, July 20, 2012
Time: 10:00 am, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 645 637 139
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=156730632&UID=0&PW=NMzJlYWE1NWI0&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=156730632&UID=0&PW=NMzJlYWE1NWI0&ORT=MiM3

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600

Access code:645 637 139

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=156730632&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=HwquahZaXLBXs2WS/-/t0C4CJjOjgZnoju9jNXojfG8=&RT=MiM3

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14086003600x645637139#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the
session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent
to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your
concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do
not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject
to discovery in the event of litigation.

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 09:34:18 -0500

I have uploaded the revised chart package to the proceedings:
https://pub.ietf.org/proceedings/84/clue/

Note that I moved the CLUE intro part to right after the Overview of
Telepresence as I added a statement on motivation.

I'm also wondering if we shouldn't add pictures to the use cases.  In
looking at past materials for CLUE when it was discussed in DISPATCH, the
use cases were presented entirely as diagrams:
https://pub.ietf.org/proceedings/84/clue/
Thus, it would seem we could have the pictures with accompanying notes that
match the current text (i.e., the current text is what is stated as the
picture is presented).

Mary.