Subject: [clue] IETF-84 Agenda

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:28:03 -0500

I've uploaded the agenda for the CLUE WG sessions at IETF-84:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/agenda/agenda-84-dispatch

We have tried to organized things to allow room for discussion of issues
during the presentations as well as a block of time during the second
session to focus on key issues that we think we can resolve or at least
progress during that timeframe.  We'll post the issues after the WG session
on Monday.

Regards,
Mary and Paul

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:59:05 +0200

Hi Mary,

In the Link, I assume 'dispatch' shall be replaced with 'clue'? :)

Regards,

Christer
________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mary Barnes [[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 1:28 AM
To: CLUE
Subject: [clue] IETF-84 Agenda

We have tried to organized things to allow room for discussion of issues during the presentations as well as a block of time during the second session to focus on key issues that we think we can resolve or at least progress during that timeframe.  We'll post the issues after the WG session on Monday.

Regards,
Mary and Paul

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:12:35 -0500

Yeah - that is so bizarre. That is not the agenda I uploaded for Dispatch
and I could have sworn that I copied the link for the CLUE agenda.  It was
odd though because the link did not show up in the agenda. So, I went to
where I uploaded it to get the link.

Anyways, here's the link (maybe):
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/agenda/agenda-84-clue

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:43:03 -0500

I figured out what I did.  That actually was the CLUE agenda for a short
period of time until Cullen saw that I had inadvertently uploaded the CLUE
agenda as the DISPATCH agenda.  I will be shortly uploading a revision to
the CLUE agenda as the one I uploaded to DISPATCH was the one that I
intended to be the final proposed CLUE agenda.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Mary.