Subject: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-framework-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:47:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for Telepresence Multi-Streams
	Author(s)       : Allyn Romanow
                          Mark Duckworth
                          Andrew Pepperell
                          Brian Baldino
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-framework-07.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This memo offers a framework for a protocol that enables devices in a
   telepresence conference to interoperate by specifying the
   relationships between multiple media streams.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-framework-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-framework-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/