Subject: Re: [clue] #16: Need a term for a particular encoding of a capture

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:27:01 -0000

#16: Need a term for a particular encoding of a capture

Changes (by mary.ietf.barnes@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 As discussed at the 19-20 Sept 2012 interim,  we have agreed to use the
 term "capture encoding".  A new ticket has been opened for the action item
 to update the framework accordingly (Ticket #17)

-- 
------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  pkyzivat@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-framework@…
     Type:  task        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major       |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework   |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -           |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:              |
------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/16#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>