Subject: [clue] #24: Action item (xi): Use case - CLUE and BFCP controlling same m-line

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:18:46 -0000

#24: Action item (xi):  Use case - CLUE and BFCP controlling same m-line

 Action item xi from 19-20 Sept 2012 interim.

 Keith: Propose A use case with CLUE and BFCP controlling same m-line.

-- 
------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  mary.ietf.barnes@…      |      Owner:  Keith Drage
     Type:  defect                  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  telepresence-use-cases  |    Version:
 Severity:  -                       |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/24>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:19:18 -0000

Changes (by mary.ietf.barnes@…):

 * type:  defect => task

-- 
------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  mary.ietf.barnes@…      |       Owner:  Keith Drage
     Type:  task                    |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  telepresence-use-cases  |     Version:
 Severity:  -                       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/24#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>