Subject: [clue] #19: Action item (vi): Site Switching

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:04:04 -0000

#19: Action item (vi):  Site Switching

 Action vi from 19-20 Sept. 2012 interim.

 Jonathan:  Put out a proposal for discussion of Site Switching (Issue b)

-- 
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mary.ietf.barnes@…  |      Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-framework@…
     Type:  task                |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework           |    Version:
 Severity:  -                   |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/19>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:55:19 -0000

Description changed by mary.ietf.barnes@…:

> Jonathan:  Put out a proposal for discussion of Site Switching (Issue b)

New description:

 Jonathan:  Put out a proposal for discussion of Site Switching (Ticket
 #26)

--

-- 
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mary.ietf.barnes@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-framework@…
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                   |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/19#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>