Subject: [clue] #30: CLUE and BFCP: controlling same m-line

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 19:07:49 -0000

#30: CLUE and BFCP: controlling same m-line

 Issue f from 19-20 Sept. 2012 interim.

 Note: this relates to Ticket #24 (Action item).

 Can CLUE and BFCP control the same m-line?  How do CLUE and BFCP interact?
 What resources do we want to control with a floor in CLUE?
 To the level of capture (or scene)?   What are semantics?  Who drives?
 Configure or Advertisement? A use case would be helpful.

-- 
--------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  mary.ietf.barnes@…  |      Owner:  clue-chairs@…
     Type:  enhancement         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor               |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  charter             |    Version:
 Severity:  -                   |   Keywords:  Signaling
--------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/30>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>