Subject: [clue] Fwd: Meeting reminder: CLUE Design Team

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 10:02:12 -0500

Hi all,

We were planning to have a call today - we'd like to discuss agenda,
meeting objectives and work plans.  I know Sandy is impacting a few folks.
 So, if we don't get a reasonable quorum, we'll start the discussion on the
list.

Thanks,
Mary

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Subject: Meeting reminder: CLUE Design Team
To: [email-masked]

You are scheduled to host this online meeting.

Topic: CLUE Design Team
Date: Monday, October 29, 2012
Time: 10:00 am, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 642 221 028
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To start the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=158121817&UID=491198362&PW=NNWRkOGVjYTBh&RT=MiM3
2. If you are not logged in, log in to your account.

-------------------------------------------------------
Audio conference information
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:642 221 028
To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the
session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to
recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.