Subject: [clue] Minutes: Interim Meeting Sept. 19-20, 2012, San Jose, CA

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 12:52:40 -0500

Hi all,

The detailed minutes (Andy's, Rob's and mine) along with summaries of
Conclusion, New Issues, Action Item and Way forward for the documents are
now available in the proceedings:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2012/09/19/clue/minutes/minutes-interim-2012-clue-3
Note, that I parsed the information from the summary slides into each of
the relevant sections and tried to cross-reference those.  If people think
it would be helpful, I can change the cross-references to real issue #s.

Please note that there are assignees for all action items except one.  I am
going to put all the new issues in the wiki Tickets by the end of today, so
please comment on each of the issues using the issue #.

Also, we haven't been as conscientious as we should have been in keeping
track of action items.  I tried at one time to list them on the Design Team
wiki page, but that didn't work well. So, I am going to also add each of
these to the wiki Tickets and include "Action Item:" in the title (and see
if there isn't a unique label we can use for these).  Ideally, these will
be closed or proposals made before IETF-85.

Thanks,
Mary.