Subject: [clue] #17: Action Item: Capture Encoding term

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 17:59:43 -0000

#17: Action Item:  Capture Encoding term

 Action item ii from 19-20 Sept. 2012 interim.

 Propose text/definition for "capture encoding" term.  Work with Mark to
 get framework updated.

-- 
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mary.ietf.barnes@…  |      Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-framework@…
     Type:  defect              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor               |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework           |    Version:
 Severity:  -                   |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/17>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:09:04 -0000

Changes (by mary.ietf.barnes@…):

 * type:  defect => task

-- 
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mary.ietf.barnes@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-framework@…
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                   |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/17#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>