Subject: [clue] New framework I-D posted

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 00:49:37 +0000

Hi all,
I just posted an update to the framework draft.  Most of the changes are in the introduction, covering the basic outline of the CLUE operation as discussed during the design team call.  It is our intention to streamline this section later and to move out some of the information into sections more appropriate than the intro.
In the spirit of avoiding "misapplying yesterday's technology today", we are using Winword between us editors now, so there is no XML version.   This resulted also in formatting changes which is going to make the diff a bit less useful than usual.  It will be better from the next version onwards.  If you want the word file, please contact me.
Stephan

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-clue-framework-08.txt
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 16:44:17 -0800

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-clue-framework-08.txt
has been successfully submitted by Stephan Wenger and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-clue-framework
Revision:	 08
Title:		 Framework for Telepresence Multi-Streams
Creation date:	 2012-12-24
WG ID:		 clue
Number of pages: 42
URL:             
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-clue-framework-08.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-framework
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-framework-08
Diff:            
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-framework-08

Abstract:
   This memo offers a framework for a protocol that enables devices
   in a telepresence conference to interoperate by specifying the
   relationships between multiple media streams.

The IETF Secretariat