Subject: [clue] Capture Attribute Discussion

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:36:47 +1100

Hello,

 From the notes from the Atlanta IETF meeting it seemed that there was 
some support for at least some of the attributes in 
draft-groves-clue-capture-attr-00. From the notes it didn't seem like 
there was much discussion regarding the individual attributes. So i'd 
like to start a thread for each of the individual proposed attributes to 
see people's opinions.

The attributes are:
4.1 Presentation
4.2.  View
4.3.  Language
4.4.  Role
4.5.  Priority
4.6.  Others
    4.6.1.  Dynamic
    4.6.2.  Embedded Text
    4.6.3.  Supplementary Description
    4.6.4.  Telepresence

I think once we get a better view on the scope of these additional 
parameters we can then discuss whether the existing Content attribute 
can be removed.

Regards, Christian