Subject: [clue] Fwd: Meeting invitation: CLUE WG Virtual Interim Meeting

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 11:47:20 -0500

HI all,

The doodle indicated that May 21st starting at 9:00 am Central was the
best choice for the meeting.  Below, please find the Webex details.  A
preliminary agenda has been posted on the wiki:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/wiki/WikiStart

The meeting will be officially announced on the IETF announcement list
shortly.  Since this is an official interim meeting the materials will
be published in the Interim Meeting proceedings:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/interim/proceedings.html

Thanks,
Mary.

Topic: CLUE WG Virtual Interim Meeting
Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Time: 8:45 am, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 645 648 772
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=178173047&UID=1371736752&PW=NOTMwYjc0MzJj&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=178173047&UID=1371736752&PW=NOTMwYjc0MzJj&ORT=MiM3

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:645 648 772

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=178173047&UID=1371736752&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAukM5WDgvTjfgpnAegUxclfmO-HIqVVr5nm-1VptrNHu&RT=MiM3

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on
your computer by going to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+16504793208x645648772#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording,
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.