Subject: Re: [clue] #18: Action Item (v): Limitations on Simulcast

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 23:30:07 -0000

#18: Action Item (v):  Limitations on Simulcast

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This issue was resolved in the -07 version of the framework by adding Max
 Capture Encodings media capture attribute, per the mailing list proposal:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/clue/current/msg02036.html

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework                |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/18#comment:3>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>