Subject: Re: [clue] Draft CLUE meeting summary

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 12:28:45 -0500

HI all,

This is a draft of the meeting summary.  We will post the completed
version shortly (the raw notes have been in the meeting proceedings
for a while), we just hadn't completed the summary.  The action items
are identified - we are just filling in the summary.

I will send a separate note about scheduling a virtual interim to try
to get some intermediate progress before IETF-87.  I do not believe at
this point that a f2f interim would be particularly fruitful.

Mary.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Mary Barnes
<[email-masked]> wrote:

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 09:34:36 -0500

Note that the CLUE IETF-86 minutes are now "complete".  It was tough
to tease out real conclusions, so please review and provide any
comments by Friday, April 20th.  While we have until May 1st  to make
any corrections, we may need to dig into the recordings, etc. to get
any details absolutely correct.

As a reminder, there is a doodle poll to arrange for a virtual
interim:  http://doodle.com/vrn825xzmbyaddgh

Thanks,
Mary.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Mary Barnes
<[email-masked]> wrote: