Subject: [clue] Meeting invitation: CLUE Virtual Interim Meeting - June 25, 2013

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 16:11:37 -0500

Hi all,

Based on the doodle poll, the CLUE WG Virtual Interim has been
scheduled for Tuesday, June 25th starting at 8am Central with the
Webex info and iCal link below.

Regards,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Clue Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Subject: Meeting invitation: CLUE Virtual Interim Meeting
To: [email-masked]

Hello ,

Clue Working Group invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: CLUE Virtual Interim Meeting
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Time: 8:00 am, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 640 347 515
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=225537567&UID=1567027807&PW=NZjZjYTI2N2Fi&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=225537567&UID=1567027807&PW=NZjZjYTI2N2Fi&ORT=MiM3

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:640 347 515

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=225537567&UID=1567027807&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAuF4nP-ZL7/VJefrr32WvlL0YXVPRXzr8cnlsh9KJHWV&RT=MiM3

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on
your computer by going to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+16504793208x640347515#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording,
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation