Subject: [clue] Fwd: [MMUSIC] FW: New Version Notification for draft-even-mmusic-application-token-00.txt

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:31:18 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Subject: [MMUSIC] FW: New Version Notification for
draft-even-mmusic-application-token-00.txt
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hi,
We have submitted this document that  defines a mechanism to provide
the mapping between the
   SSRCs of RTP streams and the application semantics by defining
extensions to RTP and RTCP messages.

It defines a new SDP attribute, RTCP SDES message and RTP header
extension for this puropose. The document explains how it can be used
with the different multiplexing proposal (Plan A, Plan B and no plan).

It can be used also in CLUE to map SSRCs to Clue media capture.

Please review and send comments
Thanks
Roni Even

________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 6:27 PM
To: Jonathan Lennox; Qin Wu; Roni Even
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-even-mmusic-application-token-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-even-mmusic-application-token-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Roni Even and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-even-mmusic-application-token
Revision:        00
Title:           The Session Description Protocol (SDP) Application
Token Attribute
Creation date:   2013-06-28
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 11
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-even-mmusic-application-token-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-mmusic-application-token
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-mmusic-application-token-00

Abstract:
   The RTP fixed header includes the payload type number and the SSRC
   values of the RTP stream.  RTP defines how you de-multiplex streams
   within an RTP session, but in some use cases applications need
   further identifiers in order to identify the application semantics
   associated with particular streams within the session.

   This document defines a mechanism to provide the mapping between the
   SSRCs of RTP streams and the application semantics by defining
   extensions to RTP and RTCP messages.

The IETF Secretariat
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic