Subject: [clue] Reminder: Virtual Interim tomorrow - 6/25 @ 8am Central US time

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 11:49:22 -0500

As a reminder, we have a virtual interim scheduled for tomorrow:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/wiki

The chairs need charts by 3pm Pacific today to ensure we can get them
uploaded in time for the meeting for folks that may not have Webex.
The materials will be available here:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/06/25/clue/proceedings.html

Note that the agenda in the proceedings has presenters identified, if
you are not planning to present, please let the chairs know ASAP, so
we can have a revised agenda out before the meeting.

Thanks,
Mary.

---

From: Roberta Presta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 19:18:01 +0200

Dear Mary,

we'll be participating in the virtual meeting.
Though, we think there is no need to allocate a dedicated slot to the 
data model, since there is no significant update to be discussed.
Most of the discussions on the list have actually concerned CLUE 
signaling and this does not impact that much the data model.
See you tomorrow online,

Roberta

Il 24/06/2013 18:49, Mary Barnes ha scritto:
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue
>

-- 
Roberta Presta, Ph.D.
Dipartimento di Ingegneria Elettrica e delle Tecnologie dell'Informazione (DIETI)
Universita' degli Studi di Napoli "Federico II"
Via Claudio 21 -- 80125 Napoli (Italy)
Phone: +390817683821 - Fax: +390817683816