Subject: Re: [clue] #22: Action item (ix): Out-of-date Advertisements

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:11:22 -0000

#22: Action item (ix):  Out-of-date Advertisements

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * component:  framework => charter

Comment:

 This issue should be resolved as part of the signaling solution.  However,
 since we don't currently have a signaling WG document. The component has
 been changed to the charter.

-- 
----------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Keith Drage
     Type:  task                        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                       |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  charter                     |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                           |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                              |
----------------------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/22#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>