Subject: [clue] Minutes: CLUE WG virtual Interim - June 25, 2013

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 16:04:36 -0500

Hi all,

The minutes from the interim meeting have been uploaded:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/06/25/clue/minutes/minutes-interim-2013-clue-2

It was a tough meeting to minute, so if there are questions or
comments, folks might find it helpful to listen to the recording (the
link is in the minutes), as that's what I needed to do to piece
together my chicken scratch notes with Paul's.

Folks may have noticed that a number of new tickets were opened. These
are just to track known issues. I'm finally starting to like the issue
tracker, but we would still like to limit the addition of new tickets
to the chairs, however, if document editors would find it helpful,
please let the chairs know.

Thanks,
Mary.

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 18:18:45 -0400

Correction re signaling/solution:

Paul *already* folded Rob's proposal in kyzivat-clue-signaling. But it 
hasn't been thoroughly integrated, or even sanity checked by Rob.

More important - we haven't yet decided that we want to go this way. 
(That is captured as (7) in the notes.)

	Thanks,
	Paul

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:43:39 -0500

I've made that change to the minutes.  Note that you may need to
refresh your browser to see the updated version.

Thanks,
Mary.

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]> wrote:
> More important - we haven't yet decided that we want to go this way. (That
> is captured as (7) in the notes.)
>
>         Thanks,
>         Paul
>
>