Subject: [clue] CLUE-87 Agenda & Planning

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 10:08:25 -0500

Hi all,

The agenda for the CLUE WG session is available:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/agenda/clue/

Please comment on the agenda now so that we go into the meeting ready to
go.

Also, there is a doodle for a "CLUE WG Social Dinner":
http://www.doodle.com/fb6kzkxfwk5hrfr9

Please respond to the doodle poll if you are interested in dinner no later
than Wednesday, July 24th 24:00 UTC, so that I have some time before the
meeting starts to find a place.

Regards,
Mary.

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 18:32:42 -0500

Hi all,

I have a request and a reminder:

1) For folks that are presenting, please have your charts to the chairs by
5pm (local Berlin) so that we have time to upload and they can be made
available for remote participants and Meetecho.

2) As a reminder, there is a doodle for a dinner if folks are interested.
 Right now we have 6 responses - if others want to join, please respond
ASAP as I plan to try to find a place on Saturday and want a fairly
accurate headcount.

Thanks,
Mary.