Subject: [clue] #40: OPEN-4 New Requirement - attribute changes

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:04:58 -0000

#40: OPEN-4  New Requirement - attribute changes

 Need to capture requirement that attributes can change at any
 time during the call.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  telepresence-
     Type:  task                     |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  minor                    |     Status:  new
Component:  telepresence-            |  Milestone:  milestone1
  requirements                       |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/40>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 12:05:38 -0500

I would like to propose that we close this issue.  I do not believe we need
anything beyond REQMT-17, which first appeared in the -02 version.  The
issue was first added in the -01, so I'm suspecting that the issue list
just wasn't updated.

REQMT-17:  The solution must support a mechanism for allowing
              information about media captures to change during a
              conference.

If no one raises an issue (with a detailed reason) about closing this one
by August 12th, 2013, I'll close it.

Mary.