Subject: Re: [clue] #20: Action item vii: Rejecting Configure

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 18:58:26 -0000

#20: Action item vii:  Rejecting Configure

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  Andy Pepperell => [email-masked]
 * priority:  minor => major

Old description:

> Action item vii from 19-20 Sept. 2012 interim.
>
> Andy: Add text to Framework for rejecting Configure

New description:

 Action item vii from 19-20 Sept. 2012 interim.

 Andy: Add text to Framework for rejecting Configure

 As discussed at virtual interim on May 21st, this needs to be mentioned in
 the framework, so that the subsequent actions can be described. (E.g.,
 does the prior configure remain in effect?)

 The details of how this is communicated belong in the solution.

--

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  framework                |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/20#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 18:59:11 -0000

Description changed by [email-masked]:

Old description:

> As discussed at virtual interim on May 21st, this needs to be mentioned
> in the framework, so that the subsequent actions can be described. (E.g.,

New description:

 As discussed at virtual interim on May 21st, 2013:
 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/05/21/clue/minutes/minutes-
 interim-2013-clue-1
 this needs to be mentioned in the framework, so that the subsequent
 actions can be described. (E.g., does the prior configure remain in
 effect?)

--

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/20#comment:2>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>