Subject: [clue] Reminder: Final draft deadline is Monday, July 15th at 24:00 UTC

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 14:46:45 -0500

Please note the final deadline for drafts for IETF-87.  Note that
there is only a single draft deadline for this meeting so -00 drafts
can be submitted up to that point.

The chairs are discussing how to arrange the agenda and the obvious items are:
- Use cases if there are any issues from WGLC requiring discussion
- Framework.  Ideally, we can get closure on open issues and agree
those that can be resolved by the solution.  Note, we won't progress
this document until the solution is done so we can always iterate back
in cases where we need additional text or changes in the framework.
- Roles:  draft-groves-clue-role-clarifications
- Data model.  We may not need any time for this.
- Signaling:
-- draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling
-- draft-presta-clue-protocol

If folks have additional items (drafts in particular) that they
believe require discussion please let us know.  Also, if you have
proposals for any of the open issues in the signaling document, we
would love to discuss those, in particular it would be great to have
updates on the items for which folks volunteered at the interim:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/06/25/clue/minutes/minutes-interim-2013-clue-2

Note that I also have the action item to post the open topics and
issues for which we may have consensus to the list before the meeting.

We will produce a more detailed agenda (with time allocations) no
later than next Wednesday.

Thanks,
Mary and Paul

---

From: Robert Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:21:55 +0100

I've been adding to Paul's signalling document sections, and will make 
sure I get an XML version of it to him to look over before the start of 
Monday (will finish it over the weekend since I wasn't able to get it 
all done today).

Rob

On 11/07/2013 20:46, Mary Barnes wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue
>

---

From: Robert Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:22:58 +0100

Forgot to specify, I've been filling out sections 4 and 5.

Rob

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:22:38 -0400

> Forgot to specify, I've been filling out sections 4 and 5.

The text there was yours to start with. Unless you do something crazy, 
you might as well just submit the new version. This is all "work in 
progress" stuff at this point.

	Thanks,
	Paul

---

From: Scott Pennock <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:54:05 +0000

Bbgs

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

From: Robert Hansen
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 1:22 he. DPM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [clue] Reminder: Final draft deadline is Monday, July 15th at 24:00 UTC

Forgot to specify, I've been filling out sections 4 and 5.$j

Rob

On 12/07/2013 18:21, Robert Hansen wrote:
> c