Subject: [clue] #32: Definitions of Roles

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 18:51:20 -0000

#32: Definitions of Roles

 There are a number of places where the term "Role" is defined.   We need
 to figure out which are most appropriate for CLUE.   Note, this has also
 been discussed on DISPATCH WG mailing list: http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/clue/current/msg02527.html

 Note: Component will be changed to data-model once that's a WG document.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |     Status:  new
 Priority:  critical                 |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  charter                  |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document    |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/32>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 13:03:50 +1000

Hello Mary,

I've just submitted my draft on this:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-groves-clue-role-clarifications-00.txt

The intention behind the draft is to discuss the various functions that 
people associate with "role" so that we can choose the appropriate 
function/s for CLUE.

Regards, Christian