Subject: [clue] Data model GCSE syntax

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 17:02:34 +1000

Hello Roberta,

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-04#section-18
indicates that a media type is associated with GCSE.

Is this really needed?

If we look at the <simultaneousSet> definition 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-04#section-17 
there's no media type here. The media type would be given by the 
underlying capture description.

It seems that the GCSE syntax is basically identical to the 
simultaneousSet apart from the fact that we decided that a GSE can only 
specify CSEs, e.g.

    <!-- GLOBAL CAPTURE ENTRY TYPE -->
    <xs:complexType name="globalCaptureEntryType">
     <xs:sequence>
       <xs:element name="sceneEntryIDREF" type="xs:IDREF"
       minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
     </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>

Btw I also noticed a typo in the 1st paragraph of 18, "...of the same 
media time..." should be "... of the same media type...".

Regards, Christian