Subject: Re: [clue] Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE Virtual Interim"

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 09:45:43 -0500

HI all,

So, the final time that was the optimal for the majority is 3pm Central on
Thursday, May 29th.  I know that's late for you all in Europe & Israel, but
hopefully manageable this one time.  I'll shortly send the Webex details
and post a preliminary agenda on the wiki.

As noted on the design team call, the expectation is that updates to
documents be completed at least a week before to allow people time to
carefully review so we can have an effective meeting.  We will continue
with design team meetings up until the interim (and likely after) and we'll
try to get the topics identified shortly on the wiki.

Thanks,
Mary.

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>wrote:

> HI all,
>
> Unfortunately, we've had a number of people that are not able to attend a
> f2f meeting due to lack of travel funding, time commitments and personal
> conflicts.  I do want to thank Simon et al for their willingness to host a
> f2f meeting and I still intend to get to Naples somehow in the near future
> ;)
>
> So, Paul and I have chatted and we are proposing a virtual interim meeting
> instead.  As we discussed one of the benefits of a f2f is getting everyone
> in one place since we do have a timezone split across the group that makes
> it difficult to get everyone on a call at the same time.  So, we'd really
> like to get 100% participation from our key contributors (i.e., document
> authors and reviewers).  As a compromise, we are proposing a 3pm Eastern
> meeting start for a 2 hour meeting.  I know this is quite late for Europe &
> Israel and quite early for folks in Asia and Australia.  But, hopefully,
> folks can make the sacrifice this one time - I realize that's very easy for
> me say given my timezone ;)
>
> So, here's the doodle:
> http://doodle.com/b5qtvb3ar5t25xad
>
> Please consider using the yellow if it's not an optimal time but if you're
> willing to make the sacrifice for that time.
>
> Please respond to the doodle no later than Wednesday, April 2nd at noon
> Eastern, so that we can make a decision.
>
> Thanks,
> Mary
>
>