Subject: [clue] Fwd: Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE DT meeting"

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 09:11:40 -0500

As discussed on the call yesterday, there has been a suggestion to see if
we can change the time for the weekly design team meetings. I've created a
doodle with some options (including the current).   This will help us plan
topics if you will fill out for each week - e.g., if you won't make the
call on a specific week then we'll know that we shouldn't schedule
discussion of your document.

I've left next week's the same, however, if folks can please respond no
later than noon Central US on Monday, April 7th, we'll confirm by Tuesday.

Thanks,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Doodle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 9:04 AM
Subject: Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE DT meeting"
To: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>

You have initiated a poll "CLUE DT meeting" at Doodle. The link to your
poll is:

http://doodle.com/4xa7ndpfx42rgfr2

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not forget
to cast your vote, too.
(If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have used
your e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)