Subject: [clue] WGLC of CLUE Framework now started. Ends Wednesday Dec 17.

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 14:21:30 -0500

During IETF91 we agreed to start the WGLC of the Framework immediately 
after the meeting. So I am calling the start of that WGLC today. At 
least here in the US people are pretty distracted around the holidays 
(starting this week), so we will allow extra calendar time to complete 
this. The end of this WGLC will be end of the day (wherever you are) on 
Wednesday December 17. That gives three weeks plus roundoff for today.

If all is in order this will be the last review of this document by the 
WG before it goes to the ADs and the IESG. So we need careful, thorough 
reviews of the full document, not just diffs from a prior version.

To ensure that you are all paying attention, please respond to this 
message with your indication that you indeed plan to submit a review.

(To get the ball rolling, *I* plan to do a WGLC reviewe of this draft.)

	Thanks,
	Paul (for all the chairs)

---

From: "Duckworth, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 12:27:40 -0800

Hi Paul,
Assuming the consensus call about removing CLUE controlled simulcast says yes remove it, I can submit a new version of the framework shortly after that, so I assume by Dec 4.
Mark

> -----Original Message-----
> From: clue [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Paul Kyzivat
> Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 2:22 PM
> To: CLUE
> Subject: [clue] WGLC of CLUE Framework now started. Ends Wednesday Dec
> 17.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue

---

From: "Duckworth, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 13:05:15 -0800

I forgot to mention I also have to make a small change to resolve Ticket #64<https://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/64>.

Mark

> From: clue [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Duckworth, Mark

> Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 3:28 PM

> To: Paul Kyzivat

> Cc: CLUE

> Subject: Re: [clue] WGLC of CLUE Framework now started. Ends Wednesday

> Dec 17.

> Assuming the consensus call about removing CLUE controlled simulcast says

> yes remove it, I can submit a new version of the framework shortly after

> that, so I assume by Dec 4.

> > Subject: [clue] WGLC of CLUE Framework now started. Ends Wednesday

> Dec