Subject: [clue] short WGLC on draft-ietf-clue-framework-20

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 11:20:27 +0200

Hi,

There were good reviews during the WGLC on the framework document.

Mark updated the document to include all the issues that were discussed in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-framework-20 

In order to verify that all concerns were addressed we will have a short
WGLC till February 4th and in there are no more open issues we will send the
document to publication.

Mark noted the following changes from 19 to 20:

     1. Define term "CLUE" in introduction.

     2. Add MCC attribute Allow Subset Choice.

     3. Remove phrase about reducing SDP size, replace with

        potentially saving consumer resources.

     4. Change example of a CLUE exchange that does not require SDP

        exchange.

     5. Language attribute uses RFC5646.

     6. Change Member person type to Attendee.  Add Observer type.

     7. Clarify DTLS/SRTP MUST be supported.

     8. Change SHOULD NOT to MUST NOT regarding using xCard or

        description information for authorization decisions.

     9. Clarify definition of Global View.

     10. Refer to signaling doc regarding interoperating with a

        device that does not support CLUE.

     11. Various minor editorial changes from working group last call

        feedback.

     12. Capitalize defined terms.

Thanks

Roni Even

CLUE co-chair