Subject: [clue] WGLC for draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-11

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 10:39:02 -0500

This message announces the start of a two week WGLC for 
draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-11. The last call will end at midnight on 
Monday 14-mar-2016.

I request all those who have worked on or are interested in CLUE to make 
an effort to review this document and submit comments. If you have no 
specific comments to make then please send a note indicating you have 
reviewed it an agree it is ready to advance.

	Thanks,
	Paul Kyzivat

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 11:29:32 +1100

Hello Paul,

It looks ok to me. A couple of minor reference updates:
ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg -> now v8
ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-> now v16

There hasn't been much change since the last WGLC on this.

Regards, Christian

On 1/03/2016 2:39 AM, Paul Kyzivat wrote:
> I request all those who have worked on or are interested in CLUE to 
> make an effort to review this document and submit comments. If you 
> have no specific comments to make then please send a note indicating 
> you have reviewed it an agree it is ready to advance.
>
>     Thanks,
>     Paul Kyzivat
>
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue
>