Subject: [clue] Last Call: <draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-14.txt> (An XML Schema for the CLUE data model) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 14:17:58 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the ControLling mUltiple streams for
tElepresence WG (clue) to consider the following document:
- 'An XML Schema for the CLUE data model'
  <draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-14.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-05-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides an XML schema file for the definition of CLUE
   data model types.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.