Subject: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 05:58:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence of the IETF.

        Title           : Mapping RTP streams to CLUE Media Captures
        Authors         : Roni Even
                          Jonathan Lennox
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-08.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-08-27

Abstract:
   This document describes how the Real Time transport Protocol (RTP) is
   used in the context of the CLUE protocol.  It also describes the
   mechanisms and recommended practice for mapping RTP media streams
   defined in SDP to CLUE Media Captures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 10:56:41 -0400

I'd appreciate an explanation for the changes in the new version. 
Looking at the diff, it appears that the draft has been gutted. I am 
guessing this reflects discussions held in Berlin.

	Thanks,
	Paul

On 8/27/16 8:58 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue
>

---

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 13:14:36 -0400

> On Aug 27, 2016, at 10:56 AM, Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> I'd appreciate an explanation for the changes in the new version. Looking at the diff, it appears that the draft has been gutted. I am guessing this reflects discussions held in Berlin.

I was not aware of any such discussions so would appreciate an explanation as well. The pub req was based on the -07 and I had started my AD review on the -07.

Alissa