Subject: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 07:07:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence of the IETF.

        Title           : Mapping RTP streams to CLUE Media Captures
        Authors         : Roni Even
                          Jonathan Lennox
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-14.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-02-27

Abstract:
   This document describes how the Real Time transport Protocol (RTP) is
   used in the context of the CLUE protocol (ControLling mUltiple
   streams for tElepresence).  It also describes the mechanisms and
   recommended practice for mapping RTP media streams defined in Session
   Description Protocol (SDP) to CLUE Media Captures and defines a new
   RTP header extension (CaptureId).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/