Subject: just an fyi...

From: Michael Mealling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 15:46:21 -0400

Just an FYI:
You've got a little more than an hour to get your modifications in for
both the CNRP and CNRP URI documents. Here's a short list of the
mods I've made today:

For the protocol document:

changed propertydefinition to propertydeclaration
Fixed a DTD bug in the Service object which incorrectly required certain
  object to be in all Service objects.
Changed serviceuri to dataseturi and specified that all URIs are absoluteURIs
Some IANA stuff was added
Some new edits and a spell check

For the URI document:

Added case where there was nothing but the server so that we can simply
 identify a server to talk to.
Forgot to spell check the thing
Added security considerations and URI registration template
Edits per Leslie...
Removed the path production

As always, you can find the current docs at:
http://www.usrlocalsrc.org/CNRP/cnrp/docs/drafts/

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Mealling        |      Vote Libertarian!       | www.rwhois.net/michael
Sr. Research Engineer   |   www.ga.lp.org/gwinnett     | ICQ#:         14198821
Network Solutions       |          www.lp.org          |  [email-masked]