Subject: Interoperability testing?

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 16:50:35 -0400

Howdy,

Another question that has floated across my mailbox concerns
interoperability testing.  Are there people out there with
implementations of servers and/or clients that would be interested
in doing some informal interoperability testing?

If so, please let me/the list know.

Leslie.

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"My body obeys Aristotelian laws of physics."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 16:42:02 -0400

Howdy,

So, we have a couple servers -- anyone have clients they're willing to
volunteer?

This is really informal -- as we're still tinkering with the protocol!
 -- but it could produce some interesting results.

Leslie.

--

Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]