Subject: Documents to go forward

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 13:47:57 -0500

Hi all,

The WG last call for the protocol and the URL documents closed
at 5pm on Friday; the changes that resulted in the versions
published Thursday were editorial, and there have been no
comments since.

Therefore, I will send these documents to the IESG and ask them
to publish them as proposed standards.

Which means that, apart from dealing with anything that comes
out of the IESG last call and follow-up, our work is done...

Leslie.

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Reality with a delicate splash of the imaginary...
    ... or was that the other way around?"
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Marshall L. Moseley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:53:15 -0800

Cool!  It's been fun!

--Marshall

---

From: Michael Mealling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 14:05:26 -0500

> out of the IESG last call and follow-up, our work is done...

Wheee!!

Now comes the hard part! Deployment, operational issues and code!
If you want to get started writing some check out cnrp.research.netsol.com.
We're working on some open source bits (the IE plugin for one) and
we have a service running where you can register common-names and use
them via the plugin.

I'm also running cnrp.net as a community service so if you have some
software you want to announce or you are setting up a service please
let me know and I'll add it.

-MM

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Mealling        |      Vote Libertarian!       | www.rwhois.net/michael
Sr. Research Engineer   |   www.ga.lp.org/gwinnett     | ICQ#:         14198821
Network Solutions       |          www.lp.org          |  [email-masked]